Windows 10: How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio?

Discus and support How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My right speaker is blown out and the left speaker is the only one playing audio. This is fine, but when I listen to music or watch a video with split... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mim, May 30, 2019.

1. MIM
    mim Win User

How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio?

My right speaker is blown out and the left speaker is the only one playing audio. This is fine, but when I listen to music or watch a video with split audio, it gets annoying to only hear one side of it. How do I make my left speaker play both sides? (Eliminate the split audio altogether?)

:)

2. lx07 Win User

How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

In Windows you can't although your soundcard driver might let you (mine doesn't).

Easiest would be to cut off the 3.5mm plug and solder the wires on backwards I'd have thought but there are some other suggestions here.. How do I swap audio output of the left and right speakers? - Super User

3. beforHim Win User
    Speakers only playing from left

I have some portable speaker plugged into the back of a Dell. The sound now only comes out of the left speaker. When I test the speakers by hitting "r" for right, and "l" for left, both times it comes out of the left speaker. The right speaker works,
    but all the sound, both left and right, are coming out of the left speaker. When I turn down the right, only the left comes out of the left; but when I turn down the left, the right also comes out of the left.

How can I get the left to come out of the left, the right out of the right? Thx

beforHim, May 30, 2019
  4. How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio?

Windows 10 "Low audio device volume" - left speaker only

I see multiple users having audio driver issues with Windows 10. Some found solutions when they:

• Updated their driver
    • Uninstalled their driver, restarted their computer and had Windows automatically install the correct driver
    • Right clicked on the speaker icon and selected "Troubleshoot Sound Problems".
    • Select "High definition audio device" instead of Realtek for their driver.
    None of these options work for me. My right speaker sounds fine. The left one plays at an extremely low level. This applies for the speakers as well as any headphones I plug in so it is the driver
    itself at fault.

What other options do I have to get this resolved?

0f5c2a3b-3f9c-4e13-a7b5-f450c58aa2b9, May 30, 2019
Thema:

How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio?

1. How do I make my left speaker play both left and right audio? - Similar Threads - left speaker play

2. [Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Audio] Stereo left and right channels switched ?: What I hear from my left headphone I hear from the right one and vice-versa. This only happens from the audio of the Realtek sound card integrated into my motherboard. The issue is NOT present when I switch audio to the TV I have connected trough HDMI to my NVIDIA video card....
  3. How do/Can i swap headset left/right channel?

How do/Can i swap headset left/right channel?: I just bought a new headphone, turns out the headphone has 2 cable, 1 for audio, 1 for mic, but my laptop only has one 3.5mm audio jack (hole), then i use splitter for my headphone, its working well, but the audio channel got swap, so the left sound on the right, and the...
  4. Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right)

Audio Icon can't be clicked(left/right): Hello, I am on Win 10, 1803(Ver) on 64bit OS ,x64 processor. I have Conexant SmartAudio Audio driver installed for microphone and speaker. I can't seem to click the Speaker icon in the task bar, right or left. I noticed this issue when I couldn't set "Hey Cortana". I have...
  5. Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.

Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.: I reinstalled my audio drivers today because it wasn't working, I can hear everything now but it plays through both my headphones and speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-playing-through-both-speakers-and/39c750ca-4d00-4b36-846a-6d5ba871da62
  6. laptop only playing audio in the left earbud

laptop only playing audio in the left earbud: Hi :) for the last two hours, i have been endlessly searching and trying everything to fix this problem, but to no avail. it works perfectly fine on my phone, ive tried multiple headphones, the audio otherwise sounds normal. it just wont play in in my right earbud and...
  7. How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?

How do I reverse my left and right speaker sound?: I have 2 speakers for left and right. Windows recognizes the speaker on the left as the right speaker. Then recognizes the speaker on the right as the left speaker. I can't reverse it because the wires won't reach. How do I reverse it in Windows? 70004
  8. Audio is playing out both my speakers and headphones

Audio is playing out both my speakers and headphones: My computer uses the Realtek HD Audio Manager. I have headphones plugged into the front panel and speakers plugged into the board itself on the back. I use nircmd to switch the default audio device between the speakers and headphones. When I have the headphones set as the...
  9. How do I run all my sound through just my left speaker

How do I run all my sound through just my left speaker: Ive come to the conclusion ive blown my right speaker as it is hardout crackling and nothing ive done changes it. I was wondering how can I send all my sound to the left speaker. I tried changing the levels but all that does is turn off the right speaker i dont get the sounds...
  10. How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?: Hello How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand column are located? Thanks J EDIT: Found it! View ==> Navigation pane ==> Expand to open folder Navigation Pane...