Windows 10: How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

Discus and support How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; # here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sze Wing Tong, Nov 1, 2022.

1. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

# here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta became PC Manager, and the beta name became Windows Master.The installation package for the Microsoft PC Manager beta is MSPCManager, the installation folder name is Microsoft PC manager, and the icon is blue M shaped.I have turned off the update of the Microsoft PC Manager beta, but I found that sudden

:)

Sze Wing Tong, Nov 1, 2022

2. facebook beta version

Hi Jasjeet now i am using Facebook beta version on my phone its now very satisfactory than the previous version of Facebook.Log on to www.windowphone.com with ur Microsoft id then search for Facebook beta in the search provided on the top and follow the
    first result which will direct you directly to Facebook beta app, install it and enjoy dude...

with regards,

Nagendra.

nagendravarma, Nov 1, 2022
  3. ThrottleStop - The beta version has expired

The title says it all. I downloaded and installed throttleStop for the first time a couple months back. I did this to undervolt my Surface Pro 4 cpu (for lower temps & longer battery life). Since it was using an i5 skylake cpu I had to download the beta version that supports those CPU's.

That was ThrottleStop 8.10 Beta 2. Now today when ThrottleStop tried to start it said, "The beta version has expired". I went to download the latest version but it hasn't been updated in over half a year. It's still version 8.10 Beta 2. I still went ahead downloading it and opened it to see what would happen. The only thing that has change is that I get the prompt telling you that it's not ThrottleStop fault if you break your computer. After that you get the message, "The beta version has expired" again.

I don't want to change my system date to make ThrottleStop to work again. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Shadow_Spawn, Nov 1, 2022
  4. malware Win User

How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

ForceWare Version 84.43 Beta

New Beta ForceWare driver version 84.43 with added SLI profile for Tomb Raider: Legend is now available for download. For a full list of fixed and known issues please view the Release Notes.

Download: ForceWare Version 84.43 Beta (21MB)

Source: nZone

malware, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

1. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version - Similar Threads - Microsoft Manager beta

2. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the public...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the public...: # here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Public Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft...
  3. How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my Microsoft PC Manager beta version not automatically update to the beta version: # here is the questionI have used Microsoft PC Manager beta version for several months,I like it's large window.However, when the Microsoft PC Manager Open Beta was launched, the interface window became a small window, which I didn't like.Moreover, the name of the Microsoft...
  4. How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?: Hello, I have recently installed the beta version of Cortana unintentionally. There are many bugs and I want to use the old Cortana again. How do I get the non-beta version of Cortana again? I have read similar posts to this and the answer to the question is not given,...
  5. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200902.91386 version for Android Sept. 23

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200902.91386 version for Android Sept. 23: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  6. Is downloading the beta 2004 version definitive ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is downloading the beta 2004 version definitive ?: So, i want to download this beta cuz there are quite some interesting features but i am afraid that stability issues might occur and therefore be very annoying ... in that case, will it be possible/easy to come back to the normal 1909 ? Would any of those operations (going...
  7. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200602.89140 version for Android - June 24

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200602.89140 version for Android - June 24: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  8. Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200601.88755 version for Android - June 15

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher Beta 6.2.200601.88755 version for Android - June 15: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  9. How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?

in Cortana
    How to enable sound in Cortana Beta version?: When I upgraded my windows from 1909 to 2004 version, I saw Cortana beta version at the place of Cortana. That was great but a problem I am having with this, I am unable to hear Cortana's voice. Can anyone help me? How can I enable Cortana sound?...
  10. How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta)?: I wanna get YouTube notifications from the chromium version of Microsoft Edge (Microsoft Edge Beta) but the app doesn't show on the "Get notifications from these senders" list. Does anyone know a way to get notifications from Microsoft Edge Beta?...