Windows 10: How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft

Discus and support How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help making any mouse double/triple click in a single click so i can godbridge in minecraft pls help i wanna make my mouse like bedless noobs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GamerMinecraft12222, Aug 17, 2021.

1. How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft

I need help making any mouse double/triple click in a single click so i can godbridge in minecraft pls help i wanna make my mouse like bedless noobs

:)

GamerMinecraft12222, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Mouse started double clicking on single click file randomly.

Hi KathZ,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    • Does this issue occur on a different mouse?

This issue happens, if there is mouse/hardware issue or it can be settings issue. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps as mentioned below:

Method 1: Restore the defaults.

1. Press Windows
      and E key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Go to View tab on the top.
    3. Click on Options > Click on Change folder and Search options.
    4. Click on Restore Defaults.
      Click on Apply and Ok.

Method 2: Change the Mouse settings.

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Devices > Click on Mouse from the left panel of the window.
    3. Click on Additional Mouse Options from the right pane.
    4. This will open the Mouse Properties window, go to Buttons tab.
    5. Under the Double click speed, drag the slider to the left to slow down the double click speed.
    6. Next, go to Pointer options tab, uncheck the "Enhance Pointer Precision" to
      disable pointer precision to slow down the mouse.

For more information, I would suggest you to follow the
    steps
    provided in the post on 'Windows 10 mouse has started double clicking on single click randomly'.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Making the mouse double click when I single click,

Hi Miro,

There are a couple of things we can do to solve your concern. We suggest to follow the steps below:

• Type Specify single- or double-click to open in the search box, then press
      Enter.
    • Look for Click item as follows, then select the radio button that says
      Single-click to open an item (point to select).
    • Click Apply, then OK.

How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft 96486103-3555-41f9-842c-109755ed02ca.png

Let us know if you have other questions.

Martin Bar, Aug 17, 2021
  4. How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft

mouse kkeeps double cliickiinng

Hi mp7016,

Double clicking issues can be due to hardware failure, software conflict or an outdated driver. To know more about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of your device?
    2. Have you tried using the same mouse on other PC?
    3. Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    4. Is this happening to a specific program?

In the mean time, try the troubleshooting steps on this article.

Keep us posted.

Gemzon Mar, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft

1. How do i make my Mouse double click when i single click on minecraft - Similar Threads - Mouse double click

2. Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked: This issue began about a month ago and I have been dealing with it ever since, and I am at my wits end trying to resolve it. I have researched, read multiple solutions, and implemented quite a few of them to resolve the double clicking issue but none of them have worked....
  3. Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Double-Clicking when Single-Clicked: This issue began about a month ago and I have been dealing with it ever since, and I am at my wits end trying to resolve it. I have researched, read multiple solutions, and implemented quite a few of them to resolve the double clicking issue but none of them have worked....
  4. mouse double click on single click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  5. mouse double click on single click

mouse double click on single click: I have encountered an issue which seems to affect both windows 10 21H1 and windows 11 21H1. earlier in the week I did a factory restore, which took my system back to windows 10 1803. as of yesterday i was running windows 10 21h1. after the latest series of updates, my mouse...
  6. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse double or triple click when I single click: Good day the problem I have is that almost every time I click my mouse double click and sometimes even triple click. I can see it double and tripe clicks since when I open a new tab in Google Chrome I sometimes get own two or more tabs open from just one click. It has started...
  7. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

Mouse double or triple click when I single click: Good day the problem I have is that almost every time I click my mouse double click and sometimes even triple click. I can see it double and tripe clicks since when I open a new tab in Google Chrome I sometimes get own two or more tabs open from just one click. It has started...
  8. Mouse double or triple click when I single click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Double Clicks When I want Single Click: I bought a new keyboard/mouse combo several months back - a Logitech K520 keyboard with M510 mouse. They're wireless, and work on the same Logitech unifying receiver that is plugged into a USB port on the computer. The software for it is updated and current. I also tried to...
  10. Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse randomly double-clicking on single click: Hi there. I have a generic logitech mouse and since I moved to Windows 10, it's been behaving really weirdly. I am not sure if its the issue with the mouse or is it due to something on Windows 10. When I click on an icon on the desktop with a single click, it sometimes...