Windows 10: how do i make my pandora app icon larger

Discus and support how do i make my pandora app icon larger in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alp51, Sep 20, 2018.

1. alp51 Win User

how do i make my pandora app icon larger

I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger?

:)

alp51, Sep 20, 2018

2. Pandora app

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Find Pandora in your app list, then tap and hold the app and tap "Uninstall".

DenisLepoivre, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    BitFenix Pandora

BitFenix is looking to step things up in terms of the material mix with the Pandora. While plastic and steel have dominated their cases until now, the Pandora utilizes aluminium side panels and a bolder design. Will the Pandora bridge the gap between function and design or will it remain as elusive as a planet on which tall, blue creatures live?

Show full review

Darksaber, Sep 20, 2018
  4. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

Pandora app

Hi,

Damaged Windows store cache or incorrect settings on your computer as some of the reasons why you're having an issue installing the Pandora app.

First, make sure that the time and date on your system are correct and also you have to make sure that you have installed all the pending Windows Updates on your PC.

To resolve the issue, you may try troubleshooting steps listed below:

Method 1:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Method 2:

Clear the store cache and check if it helps.

a. Press "Windows key + R".

b. Type wsreset.exe and click OK.

Let us know if this solution works for you.

Jenicel Dri, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

how do i make my pandora app icon larger

1. how do i make my pandora app icon larger - Similar Threads - pandora app icon

2. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  3. How do I make things on screen larger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make things on screen larger?: Screen flickered and everything became smaller. How do I make things on screen larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-things-on-screen-larger/ba1b56de-d983-4d8f-87ce-dd3b9128b84d
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  5. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  6. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  8. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  9. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?: First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply...
  10. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/apps/f2ae4910-3636-43f9-94e0-4e6b133ee12f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pandora icon is tiny

2. how to make my pandora icon larger

3. making pandora icon larger windows

4. larger pandora icon,
  5. find large pandora app,
  6. small pandora app,
  7. small pandora taskbar icon,
  8. pandora icon is tiny on windows 10,
  9. pandora icon small,
  10. pandora app icon small,
  11. Make the Pandora app icon bigger,