Windows 10: how do i make my screen back to normal size

Discus and support how do i make my screen back to normal size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I make my screen back to normal size on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IANPAXTON1, Jul 21, 2019.

1. how do i make my screen back to normal size

how do I make my screen back to normal size on my laptop

:)

IANPAXTON1, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Jul 21, 2019
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

4. how do i make my screen back to normal size

Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

how do i make my screen back to normal size

1. how do i make my screen back to normal size - Similar Threads - screen normal size

2. How do I get the size of my computer screen back to normal? My settings are correct and the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the size of my computer screen back to normal? My settings are correct and the...: My computer screen was normal in the morninng, but by afternoon the screen was so large that My Etsy shop pictures were cut off on the edges and bunched up together. I tried changing the settings, but they are set as recommended. How do I get my screen back to normal size?...
  3. How do I get the size of my computer screen back to normal? My settings are correct and the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the size of my computer screen back to normal? My settings are correct and the...: My computer screen was normal in the morninng, but by afternoon the screen was so large that My Etsy shop pictures were cut off on the edges and bunched up together. I tried changing the settings, but they are set as recommended. How do I get my screen back to normal size?...
  4. How do I get the size of my computer screen back to normal? My settings are correct and the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.

How do I change my screen resolution back to normal.: I turned on my computer Windows 10 and for some reason the resolution is squished with two black lines and the edge. When I tried changing the resolution in the display settings, the only two options were my current display and a blurry longer one, but none are my original...
  6. How do I change my screen back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  7. How do I change my screen back to normal.

How do I change my screen back to normal.: I was playing fallout 3 from epic games and after a while the game froze. To solve it I tapped ctrl+esc and tapped the red X on the app from the taskbar. But after this everything was enlarged from everything on the browser to the notifications. I have tried EVERYTHING!!!!!!...
  8. how to make page go back to normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  9. how to make page go back to normal size

how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  10. how do I restore my screen size back to normal

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I restore my screen size back to normal: is there a simple way to restore my screen size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-screen-size-back-to-normal/80df7a74-41c6-4242-ac0d-61b7229e7602

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore full size screen

2. return screen to normal size

3. screen size back to normal windows 10

4. restore screen to normal size windows 10,
  5. restore to normal size,
  6. reduce screen size to normal,
  7. restore screen size,
  8. restore screen size windows 10,
  9. change background color to normal,
  10. screen size back to normal,
  11. restore full screen,