Windows 10: How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?

Discus and support How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I used a school laptop today and it had a diffferent start menu/windows search. It had a smooth animation when you started typing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZenTunE, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?

How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change? 2lOVTXzy4JosbLCQspkZthFdrPyVG36iRggMWMh28Aw.jpg

I used a school laptop today and it had a diffferent start menu/windows search. It had a smooth animation when you started typing in the start menu top search and I'd like to make the search like that on my laptop aswell.

Does it have something to do with the build of windows or maybe Microsoft account connection?

How it looks now

How I want it to look

submitted by /u/ZenTunE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ZenTunE, Jan 15, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 15, 2021
  3. RickC Win User
    Search

Can you be a little bit more specific about "I tried that"?

Did you:

1. Try the first suggestion?
    2. Try the second suggestion?
    3. Try both suggestions?
    4. Restart your PC/laptop/device after making each change (so the change would take effect)?
    Help us to help you...

RickC, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change?

1. How do I make my Search look like this/what determines this change? - Similar Threads - Search determines change

2. my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?: when I change the background on my pc it some how changed made movies and tv look like exrays. how can i change this?I have tried windows tips , nothing works. What can i do to fix it?...
  3. my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my videos and tv look like exrays. How do i change it?: when I change the background on my pc it some how changed made movies and tv look like exrays. how can i change this?I have tried windows tips , nothing works. What can i do to fix it?...
  4. This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is what my Dell laptop looks like? What should I do?: It is pitch black and the only things I can see are the airplane mode, accessibility, and power buttons on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-what-my-dell-laptop-looks-like-what-should/7f8d4de3-9a42-4c5e-8df6-7242102b61f7
  5. Why do some of my icons look like this and how do I change it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do some of my icons look like this and how do I change it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LazerSniper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vbn5sb/why_do_some_of_my_icons_look_like_this_and_how_do/
  6. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  7. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  8. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the icons look like this.: This are how my icons looks like: [ATTACH] How can I make the icons look like this:[ATTACH] This is something I really wanted to know because it looks better in the second photo and I think it is more beautiful and aesthetic, but I don't know how to do it that way, I have...
  10. How to make the icons look like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the icons look like this.: [IMG] This are how my icons looks like: https://preview.redd.it/mg35coy93fe41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=00d9115b78cba3361bd78c4cd1c96df9f0e1d7da How can I make the icons look like this:...