Windows 10: How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

Discus and support How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long? in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I adjust my windows 10 search bar size?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Andrew B Huang, May 11, 2023.

1. How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

How do I adjust my windows 10 search bar size?

:)

Andrew B Huang, May 11, 2023

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 11, 2023
  3. Edwin Win User
    Change windows search box size in Windows 10 tool bar.

Hi salim, welcome to tenforums.com! How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long? :)

Right click your taskbar and hover on Search/Cortana and choose one of the three options:

How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long? 44347d1485958624t-change-windows-search-box-size-windows-10-tool-bar-screenshot_01.png

Edwin, May 11, 2023
  4. How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

Search Bar/Cortana

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

From the description, I understand that you are still receiving the pop up notifications, despite having disabled the search functionality in windows 10.

Steps to disable the Search Bar

• Right click on the task bar.
    • Select the "Search" option.
    • Select "Disable."
    However, if the above steps don't work out, perform the below suggested steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Open a CMD window started as Administrator.

Repair corruption: Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.

Run this command next: Sfc /scannow

Now run these two commands:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 11, 2023
Thema:

How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

1. How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long? - Similar Threads - search bar size

2. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  3. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...: hello, I am trying to have Google Chrome as my default browser for everything, I currently see that Edge Deflector and Nomoreedge no longer works, is there a settings way to ensure that my search bar will go to Google Chrome instead of Microsoft Edge? how can I ensure that I...
  4. How do i make the cortana search bar, and the windows search bar at the bottom left of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how do i change windows 11 long search bar back to a search icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i change windows 11 long search bar back to a search icon?: On my windows 11 pc i just did an update but after the update my search icon randomly changed to a long search bar is there any way to change it back to a search icon?This is how it looked before :And this is how it looks now:***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  6. how do i change windows 11 long search bar back to a search icon?

how do i change windows 11 long search bar back to a search icon?: On my windows 11 pc i just did an update but after the update my search icon randomly changed to a long search bar is there any way to change it back to a search icon?This is how it looked before :And this is how it looks now:***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  7. How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?: How do I adjust my windows 10 search bar size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-windows-10-search-bar-size-long/eaea978b-a50f-4a75-a375-6905794d789f
  8. How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?

How do I make my windows 10 search bar size long?: How do I adjust my windows 10 search bar size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-windows-10-search-bar-size-long/eaea978b-a50f-4a75-a375-6905794d789f
  9. How do I reduce the size of the windows search bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reduce the size of the windows search bar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Uzatron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jp7mby/how_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_the_windows_search_bar/
  10. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?: First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply...