Windows 10: how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10

Discus and support how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I make myself administrator on my pc with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lorishipman, Apr 5, 2019.

1. how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10

how do I make myself administrator on my pc with windows 10

:)

lorishipman, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 5, 2019
  3. No Administrator Rights On The PC (Windows 10)

Hi Fozia,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

To start Windows 10 in safe mode with command prompt:

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open Settings menu.
    • Select Update & security and click on Recovery.
    • Go to Advanced startup and select
      Restart now
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot
      > Advanced options > Startup Settings >Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, select a startup setting as Safe Mode with command prompt by pressing the corresponding number.
    Step 2:

Follow the below steps to enable Built in Administrator:

• Open Command Prompt from Windows Recovery Environment.

• Copy and paste the below command and press Enter.
    net user administrator /active:yes

3. Close the Command Prompt.

4. Try to login though Built in Administrator and change the other user account privileges to Administrator.

5. You may create new user account also and assign the administrative privileges to the account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 5, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10

1. how do i make myself my own administrator on my own pc with windows 10 - Similar Threads - myself own administrator

2. how do i stop myself from resetting my own pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop myself from resetting my own pc: i am 22 with a gambling addiction and i am running out of options i was able to put parental control settings on my phone on google and i gave my friend access to the parent account and had him change the credintals there for making it impossible to search on web or hard...
  3. how do i stop myself from resetting my own pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop myself from resetting my own pc: i am 22 with a gambling addiction and i am running out of options i was able to put parental control settings on my phone on google and i gave my friend access to the parent account and had him change the credintals there for making it impossible to search on web or hard...
  4. I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied: I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-make-myself-administrator-of-my-own/367bb0a8-696a-46cd-9d75-acd92a4a2334
  5. I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied

I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied: I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-make-myself-administrator-of-my-own/367bb0a8-696a-46cd-9d75-acd92a4a2334
  6. I am trying to make myself administrator of my own laptop but says access denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give myself access to my own folder?: Whenever I try to open/delete one of my folders it pops up with a message saying "windows cannot open the folder, access to the compressed zipped folder is denied" and doesn't let me do anything, for example, i cant see the security settings because I don't have...
  8. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

How do I give myself access to my own folder?: Whenever I try to open/delete one of my folders it pops up with a message saying "windows cannot open the folder, access to the compressed zipped folder is denied" and doesn't let me do anything, for example, i cant see the security settings because I don't have...
  9. How do I give myself access to my own folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. administrator of my own pc windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    administrator of my own pc windows 10: how do i become an administrator of my own pc windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-of-my-own-pc-windows-10/7bfebdb7-f76c-4e3f-bb6c-c0a640f0a195

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i make myself administrator windows 10

2. how do i make myself administrator on the computer i own

3. how do i make myself admin windows 10

4. how tyo make my self the owner of y pc w10,
  5. how do i make myself admin on my pc,
  6. making yourself admin on own PC,
  7. make myself administrator windows 10,
  8. how do i make myself an administrator win 10