Windows 10: How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

Discus and support How do I make one program appear in the front on startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the folder C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup I put shortcuts to programs I want starting when booting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GoToBed-ItsPast9pm, Dec 21, 2020.

1. How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

In the folder C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

I put shortcuts to programs I want starting when booting the pc. Right now there's Google Chrome, Spotify, and Discord. However, whenever I turn on my computer, spotify generally takes longer to start, so it goes on top of everything else. I'd prefer chrome starting on top. Is there any way I can do this?

submitted by /u/GoToBed-ItsPast9pm
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GoToBed-ItsPast9pm, Dec 21, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

How do I make one program appear in the front on startup?

1. How do I make one program appear in the front on startup? - Similar Threads - program appear front

2. How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?: My numlock key is defaulting to off. Is there any way to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-sure-numlock-is-on-at-startup/5ec14c85-c162-44ed-bb94-3d8adbffe314
  3. How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make sure Numlock is on at startup?: My numlock key is defaulting to off. Is there any way to change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-sure-numlock-is-on-at-startup/5ec14c85-c162-44ed-bb94-3d8adbffe314
  4. How do I make microsoft programs not small.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make microsoft programs not small.: I installed new drivers because my audio was low on my asus monitor through the help function. The audio is fixed but now microsoft programs and HP programs like edge, office, task manager will not open to the full screen. Before this after I installed the driver I got a...
  5. How make a program autoquit on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How make a program autoquit on startup?: So i have some rgb softwares that needs to run at startup for the rgb in my system to take effect. i was wondering if there was something i could make to make theese program autoquit right after they have started up? submitted by /u/Skomakeren [link] [comments]...
  6. How do I find this program that's running on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find this program that's running on startup?: I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it. https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on programs and I can't find its location. I could disable it on startup, but I want to know where it is so I can uninstall....
  7. How do I make items appear online? (One Drive)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make items appear online? (One Drive): I have no idea why, but some of my files and folders have a grey cross in the corner, and the icon has changed to the internet explorer icon in front of paper. When i hover over it, it says "Availability status: Available when online" It is stopping me from opening these...
  8. How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: So, I use standard windows account as my main one and invoke admin account only when needed. This works great as I don't need admin rights for the majority of the stuff I do on my rig (gaming, listening to music, web browsing, etc)..however the problem is two of the programs...
  9. How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: Sent you a pm. Let us know if it works.
  10. Multiple programs taskbar. When one open others do not appear in front

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple programs taskbar. When one open others do not appear in front: Let's say I have 5 programs on my taskbar. IE, calculator, word, excel and ppt. Let's say I have IE open. If I try to click on another program on taskbar, it does not show up over the IE. Same as any other program that is opened, when clicking on the taskbar program it will...