Windows 10: how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ?

Discus and support how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account so that when i reinstall windows on my same pc i wont need any product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JAGRATA PARUI, Jun 9, 2020.

1. how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ?

how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account so that when i reinstall windows on my same pc i wont need any product key and my windows automatically gets activated when i log in to my Microsoft account

:)

JAGRATA PARUI, Jun 9, 2020

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ? [​IMG]

MCardona81, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ? :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ? [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ?

Loophole Lets You Freely Upgrade to Windows 10 After Offer Expiry

If you upgrade your 7 install to 10, which is worth it IMHO, make sure you link to a Microsoft Account. Otherwise you might not be able to easily regain the key if they block using 7 keys in the future.

You don't need to use the Microsoft account as your profile on so you can still bypass logging in at setup and creating a local account. All you gotta do to link your 10 account to your MS install (if you choose not to use your MS account as your profile), is to simply do the following:

• Click Start
    • Click Settings
    • Click Update and Security
    • Click Activation
    • As or with Admin permissions, click Add Account
    • Login with MS Account credentials.
    Then you should see a message that reads:

More info: Need to reactivate Windows 10 after a hardware change? Here's how. , Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License , Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license - gHacks Tech News

Kursah, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ?

1. how do i make sure that my windows 10 license is linked to my Microsoft account ? - Similar Threads - sure license linked

2. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  3. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  4. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?: So what happened was when I first received my laptop, I already have my main Account. But for school/education purposes, I created a new user for my school works and such. This now means that I have 2 users on my laptop, 1 for the admin and 1 for school. I usually spend a lot...
  6. How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?: So what happened was when I first received my laptop, I already have my main Account. But for school/education purposes, I created a new user for my school works and such. This now means that I have 2 users on my laptop, 1 for the admin and 1 for school. I usually spend a lot...
  7. How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?: [ATTACH]I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure. Thank you....
  8. How do I change my license if I had two license linked to my microsoft account?

How do I change my license if I had two license linked to my microsoft account?: I had 2 license linked into my account, one is Education and other one is Pro, both of them installed into different laptop. Recently the laptop with Pro licensed broke down, so I use laptop with Education license but there has some limitation. I was wondering is the any way...
  9. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license: Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it...
  10. Windows License linked to my Microsoft account

Windows License linked to my Microsoft account: Hello. Im in the process of rebuilding a new PC. Only 1 thing was gonna be brought forward and it was my 1 TB seagate drive and well .. my dog chewed and slobbered on it for 8 hours while i was at work and its literally unusable i lost everything. Im a novice in this world...