Windows 10: How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

Discus and support How do I make Taskbar icons larger? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 21, 2020
  4. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

How to make taskbar icons larger in windows 10

Please tell me how to make taskbar icons larger in windows 10.

GloriaPelec, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

1. How do I make Taskbar icons larger? - Similar Threads - Taskbar icons larger

2. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  3. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. taskbar, make system icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar, make system icons larger?: how do i make icons on the right side larger same as in left side? 180822
  6. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  7. How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?

How can I make the time clock larger on taskbar?: how do i make clock on task bar larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-make-the-time-clock-larger-on-taskbar/075be6a1-177a-445a-8514-525a437f6216
  8. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?: First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply...
  9. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11
  10. How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap

in Windows 10 Support
    How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap: Just got Windows 10 upgraded (won't go into the insanity that involved). So far it works, nothing to write home about but it runs...... I've largely figured out how to get adequate colors for pieces of windows and such, but: I'm on large monitors and the icons in the...