Windows 10: how do I make text darker

Discus and support how do I make text darker in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I make text darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-text-darker/3ac04976-6dd6-426a-8bcf-16cda94ca6d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WoolfFrankfurt, Jan 12, 2019.

1. how do I make text darker

how do I make text darker

:)

WoolfFrankfurt, Jan 12, 2019

2. How to make text darker on windows 10 screen?

Hi,

If you are referring to ClearType, you can choose the darker text available when prompted. We also suggest to adjust the Brightness/Contrast of your flat panel. If you wish to have darker text, you can turn up the contrast.

Patricia Yu, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Darker Text

How can I make the text darker on the screen? I use windows 10 with Google Chrome

OneitaWilkins, Jan 12, 2019
  4. c st Win User

How to make text darker on windows 10 screen?

This does not work to make the text darker.

Why can't you just sort it out.

So many are unhappy with this matter.

I wish I had never upgraded to windows 10, 7 was better

for this.

Thema:

1. how do I make text darker - Similar Threads - text darker

2. eradication of text/words while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    eradication of text/words while typing: how to eradicate words that I type below my sreen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/eradication-of-textwords-while-typing/c51934c5-2414-4a9d-9e13-f63cb4904c0e
  3. PC Screen has cut off edges and some text appears to be in low res

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Screen has cut off edges and some text appears to be in low res: Hi, so I just bought a new monitor and I've been having a problem with the edges being cut off, I'm running Windows 10 with an NVIDIA GTX 1080 and an i7-8700. Also on this new monitor I find that some of the text that appears on the screen is in high resolution while the rest...
  4. having trouble adding text in 3d paint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having trouble adding text in 3d paint.: Was always simple in older version of Paint. Instruction says click T, may a text box and type in. Whenever I make box Text unclicks and when I click text, box disappears. What am I doing wrong? I cannot type letters into the box I've made....
  5. Window do not showing Text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window do not showing Text: Yesterday I reset my PC by keeping my files. Everything went fine afterthat I delete 50GB data from the folder Window.old. Now taday when I login into my PC window was slow and no text was shown just icons are present without text. I couldn't even open setting,command prompt...
  6. Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see: Windows 10 the text is too light and some boxes in forms are impossible to see https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-the-text-is-too-light-and-some-boxes-in/0f28f89d-d91e-48d3-a846-8cb6c8334b38
  7. screen saver text

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen saver text: Can I change the text in 3D screen saver in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-saver-text/74e5b3a6-00f6-41bf-aeaf-8dbda664d90f
  8. Highlighted text is automatically copied to clipboard, how to change?

in Windows 10 Support
    Highlighted text is automatically copied to clipboard, how to change?: By simply highlighting text it gets copied to the clipboard overwriting content already there. I think I may have set this to happen some time ago and can't now workout how I did it, or how to undo it. Can anyone help me stop this behaviour? 125264
  9. make text appear darker on the screen

make text appear darker on the screen: I have windows 10 and the letters are mostly light. Some letters are darker than other but really hard to read. I have hunted and hunted to find where I can make the text more bold. This ole grannie really needs help. Thank you DeLories...
  10. Darker Text

Darker Text: I need to change the color of my text from gray to black. There has to be a simple way to do this. The gray is so light that I cannot see it. Pls, help me. I use Windows 10 with Google Chrome....