Windows 10: How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

Discus and support How do I make the blue light filter on at all times? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There is not a setting for this that I can find. The ONLY option for the blue light filter in Windows 10 is to set a schedule. I tried entering 12:00... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ornithophilia, Jan 24, 2020.

1. How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

There is not a setting for this that I can find. The ONLY option for the blue light filter in Windows 10 is to set a schedule. I tried entering 12:00 AM for both the start and stop times, but that only leaves the blue light filter off at all times instead of on which does not make any sense to me. There is no checkmark for "always on" or anything like that. I am surprised that Microsoft did not include an option to leave it on at all times! Android already made that move. Perhaps I am missing something?

Is there a way to have it on at all times?

I have Update 1909 64-bit

:)

Ornithophilia, Jan 24, 2020

2. Blue light filter

Where do I find the setting to change the blue light filter?

AGraham789, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Nightlight/Blue-light filter

I have a question about the Nightlight/Blue-light filter option for windows10.

I use my computer a lot on daily base including at even/night.

And mainly have the filter ''on'' at a strength of 20%.

I hoped to have any suggestions on what strength would be most fitting for a daily ussage.

(Example: 20%, 50%, or more).

Thanks in advance to everyone. <3

Solosuamor92, Jan 24, 2020
  4. How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

Blue light filter

I'm trying to find a blue light filter for my pc. What do you recommend?

lauradaniels2, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

How do I make the blue light filter on at all times?

1. How do I make the blue light filter on at all times? - Similar Threads - blue light filter

2. Blue light filter malfunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue light filter malfunction: Good Morning, I have noticed i cant adjust my blue light filter in my Lenovo Legion y740. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-light-filter-malfunction/494627a4-5cff-44df-b916-20f58777df3b
  3. How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get blue light filter to run over full screen applications: I run the blue light filter on my PC but for whatever reason it will not display it over any full screen applications that I run. The blue light filter does not turn off, the application just goes over it and will still let in blue light....
  4. Night light blue light filter

Night light blue light filter: Hi, I have become very concerned about blue light, and finally found the Night Light setting in the windows display options. I set the strength to maximum, but am wondering, what percentage of blue light am I filtering at this maximum strength? 100%? 80%? Thank you...
  5. Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Night Light blue light filter Not Working Windows 10: I have windows 10 and the app "night light" will not work anymore. it hasn't for a few weeks now. I am able to toggle it on and off and adjust the strength slider but no changes happen and it doesn't add the warm hue to my display at all. I've even tried to download a blue...
  6. Nightlight/Blue-light filter

Nightlight/Blue-light filter: I have a question about the Nightlight/Blue-light filter option for windows10. I use my computer a lot on daily base including at even/night. And mainly have the filter ''on'' at a strength of 20%. I hoped to have any suggestions on what strength would be most fitting for a...
  7. Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with blue light filter blinking randomly: Hi, i don't know how to put it better but from time to time in random moments my computer "pulsating" with night mode filter. I'm not sure if it's actually what happens but I'm noticing that my colors change for a few seconds as if I'm turning night mode on and off. I...
  8. Is the blue light filter available in windows 10 Enterprise?

Is the blue light filter available in windows 10 Enterprise?: I am not seeing the blue light setting in my Enterprise version of Windows 10. is it available in this version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-blue-light-filter-available-in-windows-10/1bc48f62-7429-4586-8644-3241ffcb1262
  9. Windows 10 Blue Light Filter

Windows 10 Blue Light Filter: Hello, when I open any text editor such as Word or Notepad my screen automatically turns on a Blue Light Filter (the color template switches to a more warmer one) and when I close said editor the filter turns off. I don't have the Night Light option which comes in Windows...
  10. No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options

in Windows 10 Support
    No Access to Night Light/Blue Light Filter Options: Alright, so I just got Windows 10 today, and the automatic blue light is really bothering me. I looked everywhere for a way to turn it off, but where ever I looked I found nothing. It seems that no setting to change the blue light filter exists on my computer. Windows...