Windows 10: how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

Discus and support how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I make changes to the font setting on my laptop for my gad eyesite. I need it much bigger... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mikebradford1, Jun 2, 2020.

1. how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

how do I make changes to the font setting on my laptop for my gad eyesite. I need it much bigger

:)

mikebradford1, Jun 2, 2020
  2. AídaRF Win User

Bigger, Darker Fonts

BIGGER, DARKER FONTS

Hola, hello, hi everyone... My first time here so a bit rough around the edges.

I need bigger, darker fonts. I don't use magnifier because it is too distracting and cumbersome to use.

I am willing to use custom scaling but the introductory paragraph on the custom scaling screen informs us it is not recommended, warning us about all sorts of (seemingly) insurmountable nightmarish problems we are likely to encounter.Right
    now have set custom scaling at 100. Barely legible. Perhaps if it were darker it would work for me.

I have not attempted a larger custom scaling setting (e.g., 125 or 150) for fear of precipitating doomsday as I interpret the warning mentioned above.

My specific questions/remarks are:

• Is there a way to get bigger, darker font without altering anything else like we were able to do on Windows 8?
    • Does custom scaling alter the way things are displayed when using browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox?
    • Any ideas, comments, suggestions, alternatives, or any whatevers will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,

Aída

AídaRF, Jun 2, 2020
  3. nouta Win User
    Bigger font in E51

That makes no sense not to add bigger fonts. Especially little dark font on dark background are not good.E51 is so powerful in computation that there is not any reason for missing bigger fonts?

Are there expectations that this could be FIXED (I assume it as a major BUG) in the next firmware?

Message Edited by on 15-May-2008 03:13 PM

nouta, Jun 2, 2020
  4. how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite

1. how do i make the font bigger due to my eyesite - Similar Threads - font bigger due

2. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  3. How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make that font size will be bigger in the menus?: I have a lot of problems with the font size in the menus of adobe, chrome and other programs were is very small. I change in the Accesibility and scale in system but it seems that the letter are still very small...
  4. How do I make the print bigger inside applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the print bigger inside applications: HI was wondering if I could get some help with something. I would like to now if their is a simple way to make the printing in the application bigger once you are in the application.ThanksI have put an example in so you now what I am talking aboutWindows 11 home...
  5. Bigger Font . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bigger Font . . .: I followed the instruction. "Make text bigger"After, increasing it. Much bigger. I don't see it anywhere?How do I increase, the text size.When I, right click with my mouse.And the box opens. You can select. Save as, or any other pick.I bet, if I could get. That text...
  6. How do I make my recovery partition bigger?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make my recovery partition bigger?: Just how I don't know that's it. I just need it because it is apparently too small to do a system image backup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-recovery-partition-bigger/1ab18553-be5e-4490-ace9-e903952c74e9
  7. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  8. How do I make my back button bigger?

How do I make my back button bigger?: When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-back-button-bigger/c68c9e6b-f907-4ee3-9894-c193935ab986
  9. I want the font BIGGER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want the font BIGGER?: In gmail my font size is too tiny, I want to make it BIGGER? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-font-bigger/e43dac7f-c930-46cd-b54b-174b653c9cec
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...