Windows 10: How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

Discus and support How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gadiel Ulloa, Nov 25, 2021.

1. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon.

:)

Gadiel Ulloa, Nov 25, 2021

2. On-Screen Keyboard for Traditional Chinese input missing after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Have you installed any language pack for onscreen keyboard?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps how to add the Chinese keyboard and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+x” and go to control panel.
    • Click on “language”.
    • Click on “add a language” and select the Chinese language.
    • Then click on add at the bottom and check whether you get the
      keyboard or not.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 25, 2021
  4. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

DIDN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER, I STILL NEED ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD, PLEASE!

William H Huang, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

1. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard? - Similar Threads - chinese Zhuyin keyboard

2. How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the in the chinese Zhuyin keyboard?: I've been trying to type on my keyboard and like yi4si4 but my keyboard does not have those characteres. I'm using the taiwan version. Hope it will be solved soon....
  3. Chinese keyboard and pinyin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Chinese keyboard and pinyin: Hi, I'm learning chinese so I need to write in it often. But recently I've had a problem: when I write in pinyin I can't see options of hanzi to choose one, I just write pinyin and when I type a space a hanzi appears, sometimes it is the correct but not always. what can I do...
  4. how to remove the Chinese keyboard???

how to remove the Chinese keyboard???: In my setting, there is only one language which is EnglishUS. But, there is a traditional Chinese keyboard as shown. How can I remove it? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin

Windows 10 - Language options: Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin: I'm writing this in hope to help people who's had the same problem as me, and couldn't figure out the solution to how to use the bopomofo keyboard, due to the lack of proper answers available online. If you're trying to use the Chinese Traditional, Tawain - bopomofo Zhuyin...
  6. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials: User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on. It says it cannot...
  7. How do I remove Chinese keyboard/input method, but keep MS Chinese fonts?

How do I remove Chinese keyboard/input method, but keep MS Chinese fonts?: Or the other way around: how do I install the Microsoft Chinese fonts without also adding Chinese language as an input option. Background: I don't speak or write Chinese but often need to copy-paste guest names in Chinese on signage in a hospitality business. I have two...
  8. How to setup Chinese IME (Zhuyin) with English input mode as default, system-widely?

How to setup Chinese IME (Zhuyin) with English input mode as default, system-widely?: Hi all, I started using Windows 10 recently, and there's a problem bothers me a lot. This issue seems to last for quite a long time since Windows 10 was out. And I know users with other languages might have this problem, too. All I could find online are alternative...
  9. How to setup Windows 10 Chinese IM (Zhuyin) but with English input mode as default,...

How to setup Windows 10 Chinese IM (Zhuyin) but with English input mode as default,...: Hi all, I started using Windows 10 recently, and there's a problem bothers me a lot. This issue seems to last for quite a long time since Windows 10 was out. And I know users with other languages might have this problem, too. All I could find online are alternative...
  10. How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?)

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make a macro on my laptop's keyboard?): I recently discovered what you can do with binding macros, I use a laptop which of course does not use a keyboard that hooks up, I do have Razer synapse and a Razer mouse but it doesn't support little numbers on it's side that have a variety of 1-10 of what I saw, I can bind...