Windows 10: How do I make the "include" statement work?

Discus and support How do I make the "include" statement work? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to put the following menu on thousands of pages on my website. How do I change the include statement to make the following menu appear in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HowdeeDoodee, Feb 13, 2022.

1. How do I make the "include" statement work?

I need to put the following menu on thousands of pages on my website. How do I change the include statement to make the following menu appear in all pages?<body><!—webbot bot=”Include” U-Include=”../include_header.htm” TAG=”BODY”--><p align="center"><font color="#FF0000" face="Arial">[http://www.findthepower.net/SiteStartPage/index.htm">Home] [http://www.findthepower.net/PrayerPages/index.htm">Prayers] [http://www.findthepower.net/dailydevotions2/index.htm">Devotionals] [http://www.findthepower.net/wisdomminute/index.htm">Wisdom] [http://www.findthepow

:)

HowdeeDoodee, Feb 13, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 13, 2022
  4. How do I make the "include" statement work?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

How do I make the "include" statement work?

1. How do I make the "include" statement work? - Similar Threads - include statement

2. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  3. Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is killing off support for the WSA. Would all Android apps, including apps...: I had seen Microsoft trying to shut down the WSA, with the Amazon Appstore comes undownloadable.Is the bomb's ticking on the subsystem? Would the WSA refuses to launch? Does Amazon apps guaranteed to no longer function past the line MS had drawn on the Amazon Appstore EOL?If...
  4. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  5. All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline

All Printers, Including Print to PDF intermittently offline: Windows 11 64-Bit. All of the printers will intermittently go offline. This includes the software printers ie Microsoft's Print to PDF, Print to XPS, Adobe Print to PDF and hardware printers HP OfficeJet. If I go in and check the printers communication is restored after a few...
  6. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  7. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  8. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...

Windows 11 multiple versions including the latest and greatest 23H2 Explorer extract works...: We have multiple computers with this problem and plenty that do not. The same file that does not work on the computers that are bad will work on another that is good, so it's not the zip file itself. I have ran DISM and SFC scans and that didn't work. When I go into Task...
  10. How do I make the "include" statement work?

How do I make the "include" statement work?: I need to put the following menu on thousands of pages on my website. How do I change the include statement to make the following menu appear in all pages?<body><!—webbot bot=”Include” U-Include=”../include_header.htm” TAG=”BODY”--><p align="center"><font color="#FF0000"...