Windows 10: how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter

Discus and support how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I make the search bar on Cortina shorter... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RodPayant, Jan 11, 2019.

1. RodPayant Win User

how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter

How do I make the search bar on Cortina shorter

:)

RodPayant, Jan 11, 2019

2. Cortina and search

Cortina and search have disappeared on my computer. I had it before.

What can I do? When I ran the appsdiagnostic I got a message "windows Store cache may be damaged" "not fixed"

GuySt Louis, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Cortina searches

AnnKnighten, Jan 11, 2019
  4. DanO-826 Win User

Cortina searches

Windows 10 installed and has been working great. I found cortina was great at finding pics, files, folders etc. Suddenly anything I ask it just searches the internet, not my desktop?

DanO-826, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter - Similar Threads - search Cortina length

2. How do I make a screen print?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make a screen print?: How do I make a screen print? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-screen-print/2bbdb505-8419-42e4-a205-28eb7be91b44"
  3. how do I make text darker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I make text darker: how do I make text darker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-text-darker/3ac04976-6dd6-426a-8bcf-16cda94ca6d5
  4. Cortina

in Cortana
    Cortina: I want to purchase a microphone. So i can talk my text on window 10 desktop. Wht do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina/eda50f09-dcfc-46eb-8948-bc12d80374c9"
  5. CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .

in Windows 10 Customization
    CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .: AS STATED CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina-will-not-talk-to-me-what-can-i-do/ae1f12b4-5098-418a-b4c9-015f87bc6975
  6. How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.: I know that a huge part of Windows 10 is that they are trying to make it all on the cloud, but I feel MUCH more secure with everything on my computer. I will want to use the cloud for some things, but not for everything. The thing I want to avoid the most is using my...
  7. Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss

in Windows 10 Support
    Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss: Hi Can anyone tell me how to search in a Windows 10 window for all music files longer than (say) ten minutes? . I have got this part ... "kind:=music length:>xyz" ..but I can't find what format the 'xyz' should be in. . When viewing folders in...
  8. How do I make windows search, search in my SSD and HARD DRIVE?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make windows search, search in my SSD and HARD DRIVE?: I don't want to use a 3rd party software that's a program. I don't mind if the 3rd party software replaces my search bar but I want to make my search bar use my HDD and my SSD. My Windows 10 is in my SSD and let me show you [img] [img] [img] like i added my...
  9. How do I make Cortana search for files from HDD + SSD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Cortana search for files from HDD + SSD?: Okay so basically I have a game called Quake 3 on my HDD and a different quake on my SSD. I want it to be like the old Windows 7 where if I typed Quake it would find that file but how? I managed to disable cortana and it now shows "Search Windows" instead of cortana...
  10. How do I search for the % character

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I search for the % character: I would like to name some folders with a unique prefix that makes finding them easier. I chose %C as the folder name prefix. In my little test, I created some of these folders, and then attempted to use windows search to pull them all up. I find that windows search...