Windows 10: how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter

Discus and support how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter in Cortana to solve the problem; How do I make the search bar on Cortina shorter... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by RodPayant, Jan 11, 2019.

1. RodPayant Win User

how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter

How do I make the search bar on Cortina shorter

:)

RodPayant, Jan 11, 2019

2. Cortina and search

Cortina and search have disappeared on my computer. I had it before.

What can I do? When I ran the appsdiagnostic I got a message "windows Store cache may be damaged" "not fixed"

GuySt Louis, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Cortina searches

AnnKnighten, Jan 11, 2019
  4. DanO-826 Win User

Cortina searches

Windows 10 installed and has been working great. I found cortina was great at finding pics, files, folders etc. Suddenly anything I ask it just searches the internet, not my desktop?

DanO-826, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I make the search on Cortina length shorter - Similar Threads - search Cortina length

2. How can I make the length of an mp3 file show up?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I make the length of an mp3 file show up?: I'm trying to burn some mp3 files to a blank cd, from youtube videos that I converted into mp3s. In properties, it doesn't show the length for any of them. However, it does show the length when I go to play it in Groovy weirdly, still does not show the length in the...
  3. How can I make the length of an mp3 file show up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I make the length of an mp3 file show up?: I'm trying to burn some mp3 files to a blank cd, from youtube videos that I converted into mp3s. In properties, it doesn't show the length for any of them. However, it does show the length when I go to play it in Groovy weirdly, still does not show the length in the...
  4. Make taskbar "shorter"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make taskbar "shorter": [ATTACH] Is there any way I can make the taskbar shorter? Something similar to macOS, just with windows icons: Also if there is somehow a built-in way, because most programs that do this always start at boot, resulting in slower boot times. submitted by /u/mitkoyt...
  5. How do I make Google my search engine?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make Google my search engine?: Just got this new DELL tower. How do I make Google my search engine and open to Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-google-my-search-engine/03cd02ef-58cd-4f04-8bba-89aa41944ffe
  6. How do I make the Windows search box smaller?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the Windows search box smaller?: I am NOT talking about the search icon. I am talking about the window that pops up when you are typing stuff in. Image IMO it is way too big for my needs and takes up space. Minor inconvenience. I would like to shrink it so that it is the size of maybe the start menu. Like...
  7. how to type to cortina

in Cortana
    how to type to cortina: HOW TO TYPE TO CORTINA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-type-to-cortina/2e7f33db-0899-4d33-8fac-010d3d869a91"
  8. Cortina

in Cortana
    Cortina: I want to purchase a microphone. So i can talk my text on window 10 desktop. Wht do i need? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina/eda50f09-dcfc-46eb-8948-bc12d80374c9"
  9. CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .

in Windows 10 Customization
    CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO .: AS STATED CORTINA WILL NOT TALK TO ME WHAT CAN I DO. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortina-will-not-talk-to-me-what-can-i-do/ae1f12b4-5098-418a-b4c9-015f87bc6975
  10. Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss

in Windows 10 Support
    Search for music length:>hh:mm:ss: Hi Can anyone tell me how to search in a Windows 10 window for all music files longer than (say) ten minutes? . I have got this part ... "kind:=music length:>xyz" ..but I can't find what format the 'xyz' should be in. . When viewing folders in...