Windows 10: How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

Discus and support How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by suemcp001, Dec 24, 2018.

1. suemcp001 Win User

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

First of all, why is there a click-on in the display section on the computer to make the icons smaller, but when one goes to find out how to make them larger one gets directed to an article on the subject, as if I want to read an article on how to make icons larger. I simply want to know what to click on.

I clskced on something wrong and got a "new" desktop. I don't know what I did wrong. I hope I have got rid of it. It started talking about "people". The words and everything are so small that trying to correct typos is practically impossible because I can't tell where the start of any particular letter begins. the more I try, the worse it appears.

I would also like to be able to place an icon in the task bar for a site on the internet that I currently have placed on the desktop but which I would like to have on the taskbar. In 2 years I have not managed to find a way of getting a duplicate, or the original, icon, in a more useful place = on the taskbar. Is it possible. or would I have to read another article.

:)

suemcp001, Dec 24, 2018
  2. slcphotos Win User

Size of icons in Windows 10 task bar

Thanks for your reply. When I tried your method it made
    everything larger. I only want to change the size of the icons in the task bar at the bottom. This seems to be an inherit design problem with Windows 10. Any other ideas of how to enlarge the task bar/icons? I can drag the task bar up to where it
    is larger but the icons stay the same size.

Thanks, Steve

slcphotos, Jan 18, 2020
  3. RonaldKG Win User
    Icon size in task bar at the bottom of the screen

I up dated to Windows 10. I spent time trying to increase the size of the Icons in the task bar at the bottom of the screen. I as not able to do this. I got the icons in the desk top to be larger, but not the ones in the bottom task bar that require
    one click to start. I have tried making the task bar bigger, but the icons remain small. How do I make these icons larger? I was able to do this in Window 7.

RonaldKG, Jan 18, 2020
  4. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

Need to read better make larger font. Make larger icons on Task Bar

Hello Fausto,

You can choose the text size of some items on your desktop according to your needs. To do that, you can follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the Start menu, then choose Control
      Panel.
    • Click Display.
    • Select the item that you want to change the text size from the drop-down menu, then select the font size you want. Below is the screenshot of how that should look like:

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger? 4a7dd26d-33dc-4b03-84b1-e1ff9e1ba692.jpg

If your task bar icons are smaller than the usual, you may perform the following steps on how to restore the size of such icons to its normal:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Go to the Taskbar tab.
    • Disable the Use small task bar buttons option.

You may also refer to this
    article
    about how you can make Windows easier to see.

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger?

1. How do I make the size of the icons in the task bar larger? - Similar Threads - size icons task

2. the font size of desktop icons and task bar icon is very small, how can i make it bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the font size of desktop icons and task bar icon is very small, how can i make it bigger?: I need help increasing the font size of my desktop icons; it is very small. I made the icon size bigger by right-clicking on the desktop and clicking the view button and large icon, but the font size within the icon is very small. When I right click then I noticed that the...
  3. How to make the task bar larger?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make the task bar larger?: My vision is bad. Would like to make the task bar larger. TIA for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-task-bar-larger/5f901be8-6d71-4216-8884-fda55d71860c
  4. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  5. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  6. How to make Explorer Icons larger

7. How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger

How To Make Taskbar Icons Larger: I'm new to Win 10. I followed Shawn's tutorial here to make my taskbar icons larger: Use Large or Small Taskbar Buttons in Windows 10 It didn't work. It made them a wee bit larger. How do I get rid of the .bat file and try another way? Thank you. [img] 177414
  8. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  9. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  10. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11