Windows 10: How do I make the Start menu wider?

Discus and support How do I make the Start menu wider? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, My computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows. My start menu is now only has a few tiles on it and I'm adding more. When I try to make it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cShane, Nov 15, 2020.

1. cShane Win User

How do I make the Start menu wider?

Greetings,

My computer crashed and I reinstalled Windows. My start menu is now only has a few tiles on it and I'm adding more. When I try to make it wider by dragging, it snaps back to its original width. How can I make it wider?

Thanks,

Shane.

Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.1198

:)

cShane, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I make the Start menu wider?

1. How do I make the Start menu wider? - Similar Threads - Start menu wider

2. Is it possible to make the start menu thinner? I can make it wider or taller but just can't...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make the start menu thinner? I can make it wider or taller but just can't...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Soloftako [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m2gzgp/is_it_possible_to_make_the_start_menu_thinner_i/
  3. How do i make apps in the start menu transparent

How do i make apps in the start menu transparent: So i've been trying to make the background of apps in the start menu transparent, so i could see my background even better. I enabled transparency effects already and searched the internet to find the solution but just can't find one. I would really appreciate it if anyone...
  4. How do I get THIS start menu?

How do I get THIS start menu?: https://winaero.com/blog/tip-enable-or-disable-submenus-inside-the-start-menu-in-windows-10/ This looks like an ideal combination of the many Start Menu paradigms. Cascading programs from the 95 menu, tiles from 10, etc. submitted by /u/GameMusic [link] [comments]...
  5. how can i make translucent start menu?

how can i make translucent start menu?: I want to have the windows 10 start menu translucent, but all the guides and videos that I see are outdated, do not work or is to make the taskbar transparent (which does not interest me). If you know what can be done to achieve that effect or you cannot directly, it would be...
  6. How do I change the start menu?

How do I change the start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wooden_chest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2r5d6/how_do_i_change_the_start_menu/
  7. How to make screenshot of the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make screenshot of the start menu?: I want to take a screenshot of the start menu. This is my procedure: Open "SnippingTool" Set a delay, say, 5 seconds Click "New" Click Windows key, so that the start menu pop up 5 seconds times out and (hopefully) I can start making the screenshot. However, after the...
  8. How do i customize the start menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i customize the start menu?: So basically what i want to do, is to remove everything from the start menu, and add what i want. I dont want to see a list of all apps i have or whatever else it shows me. I just want it gone, plain and simple, and to add what i feel is important. Under "Most used" i...
  9. Can start menu groups be made wider?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can start menu groups be made wider?: I currently use custom "wide" size live tiles as game shortcuts, and I would like to be able to make my "games" group wider or, ideally, turn off grouping altogether because I only have games pinned. Are either of these things possible? EDIT: This thread is NOT solved,...
  10. How to make taskbar labels wider?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make taskbar labels wider?: I always have labels showing in my taskbar so I can see exactly what I have open with the titles of each spreadsheet for example listed in my taskbar rather than hidden behind an icon. However it is frustrating how narrow the labels are because the titles are always cut...