Windows 10: How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

Discus and support How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Suppose you have two windows open (Browser, Simulation game). You are watching a movie in the browser. The process in the game takes 2-10 minutes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/10makun, Apr 12, 2021.

1. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

Suppose you have two windows open (Browser, Simulation game). You are watching a movie in the browser. The process in the game takes 2-10 minutes to complete but instead of alt-tabbing to switch to movies, you press windows-tab, which puts two LIVE thumbnails of the two applications. Wondering If I can readjust the size of these tabs so I can have a bigger size on the movie? (I cannot resize the game as its minimum dimensions are about 1/3rd of the screen).

I hope this makes sense. The game in mind is OSRS if that helps.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/10makun
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/10makun, Apr 12, 2021

2. Windows 7 wrong thumbnail picture

Try control panel / system / advanced system settings.

On the box that comes up click advanced tab and where it says performance click the settings button.

Have a look in the list to see if any visual setting has disabled itself, I'm sure there is settings for thumbnails.

Apart from that no idea atm.

animal007uk, Apr 12, 2021
  3. amirabu Win User
    BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?

Hi Microsoft, is there anyway can I make my thumbnail bigger? its because of my laptop. Its Dell XPS 15 9560. 4k Screen. The thumbnail wont go any bigger. So its hard to have a fast look at my picture. Please help me.

I attach a screenshot so u can see how big the thumbnail can go.

How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger? [​IMG]

amirabu, Apr 12, 2021
  4. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

Thumbnails

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Follow the steps provided below to turn Thumbnails on/off:

• Open File Explorer.
    • In the Menu bar, click on View and then Options.
    • In the View tab, uncheck/check the option for “Display file icon on thumbnails” to disable/enable thumbnails.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger?

1. How do I make the thumbnails in "Windows + Tab" look bigger? - Similar Threads - thumbnails Tab bigger

2. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  3. I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am using 123 Photos. How do I make the thumbnails bigger?: I am using 123 photos on a surface pro 7 and a surface pro 8. Windows 11 on both. When I view the thumbnails on the 8, they are just the right size. When I view on the 7, they are too small. How do I change the size of the thumbnails? Screen shots on the left are what I like....
  4. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  5. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my tabs look like this?: Hey guys I was wondering, how do I make my tabs look like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-tabs-look-like-this/22996afb-d7a3-433e-9dc9-a32ea2a92c1f
  6. How do I make my tabs look like this?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger

Resolution- How do I make the writing bigger: I want to make the writing bigger because I am struggling to read the small letters but it doesn't want me to and goes back to the recommended one * Original title: resolution...
  8. How do I make my back button bigger?

How do I make my back button bigger?: When I open a folder the back button is super super small. How can I make it as big as internet explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-back-button-bigger/c68c9e6b-f907-4ee3-9894-c193935ab986
  9. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make thumbnails bigger in win 10: I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail....
  10. How do I make everything look bigger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make everything look bigger?: Hi, I had a vision correction surgery two weeks ago and it'll be about two months until my vision is sharp enough for small text. Until then, I'd like to make everything look bigger on my Windows 10 computer. It's easy to zoom in the browsers, but navigating folders is a...