Windows 10: How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...

Discus and support How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so I was wondering on how you could change the Taskbar in size. I've seen many monitors before, and I notice that the bigger they are, the smaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HomieGhast, Mar 4, 2021.

1. How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...

Hi, so I was wondering on how you could change the Taskbar in size. I've seen many monitors before, and I notice that the bigger they are, the smaller their taskbar gets. Example:, Big Monitor How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read... 57a10028-ed17-4ac7-b9b8-b0db38dd9fff?upload=true.png

Compaq s1922 My Monitor: How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read... 16cb4df8-f390-41a9-ae11-fdb7a99c722b?upload=true.png

:)

HomieGhast, Mar 4, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User

Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Mar 4, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    Help!, windows taskbar disapeared!!!

Try Ctrl+Esc.

If Recycle Bin is the only icon you can see, open it, from the explorer window navigate to Control Panel and find Taskbar settings there.

btarunr, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...

Feature suggestion: Add Windows 7 Taskbar icon GPU freq./temperature/RAM used meter

Please add an option (which will also require an Options/Settings screen however, or else the main menu will be too cluttered) to have the GPU freq., temperature, videoRAM used and/or maybe GPU load shown in the program taskbar icon on Windows 7.
    It could have two options - cycle between modes (for example about each 10 seconds), or always show the same value - for example, GPU temp or load/etc.
    See how Core Temp does this for an example. (WinZIP also shows such a meter when decompressing archives.)

What do you think, could this be useful?

C++ examples here:
    Windows 7 Taskbar Dynamic Overlay Icons and Progress Bars
    http://blogs.windows.com/windows/ar...-dynamic-overlay-icons-and-progress-bars.aspx
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators
    Windows 7 Goodies in C++: Taskbar Progress and Status Indicators

Naki, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read...

1. How do I make the Windows 10 taskbar icons, and the taskbar itself smaller? Be sure to read... - Similar Threads - taskbar icons taskbar

2. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82
  3. smaller icons in taskbar windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    smaller icons in taskbar windows 11: smaller icons in taskbar windows 11Also, create PAINT shortcut on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smaller-icons-in-taskbar-windows-11/fa8bd10e-30fe-4bb3-af3d-1209ec4bed82
  4. What happened to the 'lock taskbar' and option to make taskbar icons smaller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the 'lock taskbar' and option to make taskbar icons smaller?: I've just changed from Windows 10 after resisting it for some time to Windows 11. Where are the quick and easy ways to make the taskbar icons smaller and to lock/unlock taskbar? Improvements are suppose to be just that, not make things harder. I just want to fit the day of...
  5. What happened to the 'lock taskbar' and option to make taskbar icons smaller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the 'lock taskbar' and option to make taskbar icons smaller?: I've just changed from Windows 10 after resisting it for some time to Windows 11. Where are the quick and easy ways to make the taskbar icons smaller and to lock/unlock taskbar? Improvements are suppose to be just that, not make things harder. I just want to fit the day of...
  6. How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i make the taskbar smaller than it already is?: Hi, I've seen other people have small taskbars, and mine is very big. I have set it to 100% zoom aswell so it's a bit smaller, but it's still kinda bothering me. Is there any possible way to make it smaller without buying a bigger monitor with a bigger resolution? My...
  7. How do I make my taskbar even smaller than this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make my taskbar even smaller than this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheRollslapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6vlcu/how_do_i_make_my_taskbar_even_smaller_than_this/
  8. How to make the taskbar smaller? (Already using small taskbar buttons)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make the taskbar smaller? (Already using small taskbar buttons): thanks! submitted by /u/Frankie4Fingarz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jhqdc8/how_to_make_the_taskbar_smaller_already_using/
  9. How do I make Taskbar icons larger?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make Taskbar icons larger?: The icons are too small for my old eyes. Can I enlarge them? Thank you. 166832
  10. Icons on taskbar smaller now?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons on taskbar smaller now?: Hi, I'm trying to work out how to get the below icons larger: *Wink) Any suggestions? Thanks! Andy 17534