Windows 10: How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect...

Discus and support How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CastleKingMe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CastleKingMe, Aug 10, 2020.

1. How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect...

/u/CastleKingMe, Aug 10, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Herohtar Win User
    How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect...

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect...

1. How do I make the Your Phone app stop sending these notifications every time I disconnect... - Similar Threads - Phone app stop

2. How to stop giving permission every time on phone link app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop giving permission every time on phone link app: For the last few weeks, possibly after the One UI 6 update, permission has to be given every time to mirror the phone screen on Phone Link windows 11. This never used to be case, since permission was only required once after rebooting the phone. I have reset the phone and...
  3. How to stop giving permission every time on phone link app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop giving permission every time on phone link app: For the last few weeks, possibly after the One UI 6 update, permission has to be given every time to mirror the phone screen on Phone Link windows 11. This never used to be case, since permission was only required once after rebooting the phone. I have reset the phone and...
  4. How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link?

How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link?: How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link? I already hear it on my phone. I don't want to hear it on the PC too. Thanks...
  5. How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link?: How do I stop Windows from making a notification sound in Phone Link? I already hear it on my phone. I don't want to hear it on the PC too. Thanks...
  6. Your Phone won't stop sending notifications I do not want

Your Phone won't stop sending notifications I do not want: Brand new laptop. Had never heard of Your Phone so I tried it. Found out it wouldn't let me stop taking calls on the laptop and wouldn't let me move photos from my phone to the laptop. Other issues with text message displays, too. I went through the so called Help stuff...
  7. From the Your Phone app on your PC, select send notification. Where is this setting?

From the Your Phone app on your PC, select send notification. Where is this setting?: I have intermittent connectivity issues with my Your Phone app. I changed my Windows account password today and can no longer connect to my your phone app. On the phone app I get the message "From the Your Phone app on your PC, selectsend notification. This will send the...
  8. Annoying notifications of Bluetooth disconnection from Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying notifications of Bluetooth disconnection from Your Phone app: [ATTACH] Do you use the Call feature in Your Phone app? I keep receiving annoying notifications of disconnection between my phone and PC. I think the problem comes from Windows because my phone's Bluetooth works fine with other devices. Have you guys had the same...
  9. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  10. How do I send notifications?

How do I send notifications?: I installed Windows 10 and visited a site and suddenly I was getting Windows 10 Notifications whenever a new blogpost was added. I noticed that this notification is controlled through Chrome. It never asked for permission. How does this work? I'd like to use it for my...