Windows 10: How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

Discus and support How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wiley Coyote, Dec 13, 2018.

1. How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

Over the last few months I've been uninstalling aps using Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 All I can figure at some point I got rid of these while the updates were pending install. Question is: How do I get rid of these three leftovers?

How Do I Make These Go Away?  Apps leftovers [​IMG]

The Realtek Audio Control fails on install.

Appreciate your time and advice. Thanx!

:)

Wiley Coyote, Dec 13, 2018
  2. AORUS Win User

Please help me remove a leftover of an uninstalled app

Please help me remove this leftover "item/registry junk" or whatever it is, from the "How do you want to open this file?" apps list. I uninstalled that software, but it is still in the list for opening my BDMV, M2TS, MPLS files. The wierd "leftover" just shows a location of an already uninstalled video player. I have marked the wierd phenomenon.
    https://i.imgur.com/CdeBlX7.png

Thank you.
    (I apologize, but I really dont know how else to explain. On another forum people had "problems" understanding longer sentences...I hope that will not be the case here too.)

AORUS, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Motim Win User
    AVG leftovers

Hello,
    Almost two months since I uninstalled this AVG antivirus using their special removal tool, then searched for leftover files and deleted them manually, did the same in the registry.
    Recently while using CCleaner, noticed there is still an AVG leftover in the installed programs list, "Visual Studio 2012 x86 Redistributables".
    Is "Microsoft Visual C++" the same, then I can remove this AVG leftover ?
    Attached screenshot.
    Answers will be appreciated
    Thanks

Motim, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. How Do I Make These Go Away?  Apps leftovers :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers

1. How Do I Make These Go Away? Apps leftovers - Similar Threads - Away Apps leftovers

2. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  3. How do I make the brown boxes go away???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make the brown boxes go away???: The brown boxes appear on all of my one drive files. I then get this message. I then have to go to One Drive to find my files and download it. Its been annoying for awhile and there are tons of people with the same issue. Is there a fix or do I need to remove One Drive from...
  4. How to make it go away ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  5. How to make it go away ?

How to make it go away ?: Hello please someone help me understand why this pc hardware diagnostic UEFI keeps showing out of nowhere, like whenever I'm using my laptop it'd block and stop working and then it would shut down and this menu with memory test and hard drive test shows up and even when i hit...
  6. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  7. How do I make volume bar go away?

How do I make volume bar go away?: This new volume bar with a massive pause and prev/next show up in groove music and I want to disable it it's so ****ing annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-volume-bar-go-away/b7c73f98-2c73-445e-8875-f8bc1f1a8963
  8. How do I make volume bar go away?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How do I make this toolbar go away?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make this toolbar go away?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rhino5253 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f30vqt/how_do_i_make_this_toolbar_go_away/
  10. Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet toolbar - how do I make this go away??: Please can someone help me out here - this annoying Internet Explorer toolbar is just staying at the top of my screen! I have tried to delete Internet Explorer, but it doesn't even show up on my apps and things. Here's a snip: [IMG]...