Windows 10: how do i make windows 10 portable

Discus and support how do i make windows 10 portable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ive heard something about being able to clone windows 10 to a USB to use on older computers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelDionHamilton, Apr 9, 2020.

1. how do i make windows 10 portable

Ive heard something about being able to clone windows 10 to a USB to use on older computers

:)

MichaelDionHamilton, Apr 9, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

how do i make windows 10 portable

Delta6326, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

how do i make windows 10 portable

1. how do i make windows 10 portable - Similar Threads - portable

2. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  3. is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11: is a samsung portable dvd writer model SE 208 compatible with windows 11? I used to use it with a windows HP computer and now I have a windows 11 HP computer and I am unable to open already downloaded files , as well as , unable to open the actual DVD using the portable...
  4. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  5. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?: I have a portable CD/DVR drive. How do I view what is on that disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-see-what-is-on-my-portable-disc-drive/064fa5c1-19c4-47a8-a077-54a5e679cb47
  6. how do I see what is on my portable disc drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  8. Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working

Laptop updated and Seagate External Portable Hard Drive Not Working: My laptop update by itself and now when ever I try to use my seagate external portable hard drive the computer tells me that "D:\ is not accessible, The file or directory is corrupted and unreadabale"...
  9. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...
  10. Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives

Computer won't pop up files for any portable hard drives: I have two portable hard drives that were working fine a few days ago, recently I tried to plug them in and nothing shows up in files. When I go to eject it shows eject portable. I believe it is something with my laptop and not my drive as a regular USB pops up fine but these...