Windows 10: How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems

Discus and support How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I first installed Windows 11 in July 2021 and I've had continuous problems since then. I've come here looking for answers several times and have always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Airycat, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Airycat Win User

How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems

I first installed Windows 11 in July 2021 and I've had continuous problems since then. I've come here looking for answers several times and have always followed the suggested answers. Sometimes they seemed to help, but never completely and most problems returned. 1 The main problem is that Explorer is constantly freezing up and closing or needing to be closed. Since most of my work is organizing files into folders, what should take a few hours ends up taking a few days2 Today when I opened my laptop, 136 Search Protocol Hosts are running! Last time I counted them it wa

:)

Airycat, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 18, 2023
  3. dmccoy Win User
    Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <How to perform a clean boot in Windows - Microsoft Support>

dmccoy, Mar 18, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Internet Explorer 11 not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

1. How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems - Similar Threads - right Multiple problems

2. How do I make and organize files in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make and organize files in windows 11: Im new to Windows 11 and I need help setting up my files, Like Photos, Documents, Spreadsheets, taxs, etc. And within these, years 2021, 2023 etc,...
  3. How do I make windows 11 bootable again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make windows 11 bootable again?: I'm running windows 11 22H2, I hard reset my computer while it was hibernating. Now when I try to boot into windows I boot into bios. My ssd I'm running windows on isn't showing up as a bootable uefi device, I've unplugged any device that could cause any conflicts, but still...
  4. How do I make Windows Security work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make Windows Security work again: Hello! I have a problem with my computer. When I want to open Windows Security or anything related to this service, it crashes the application. I installed another antivirus to check if I have a virus but after scanning it came out that there is no virus on the PC....
  5. How do I make Windows Security work again

How do I make Windows Security work again: Hello! I have a problem with my computer. When I want to open Windows Security or anything related to this service, it crashes the application. I installed another antivirus to check if I have a virus but after scanning it came out that there is no virus on the PC....
  6. How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make Windows 11 work right?????? Multiple problems: I first installed Windows 11 in July 2021 and I've had continuous problems since then. I've come here looking for answers several times and have always followed the suggested answers. Sometimes they seemed to help, but never completely and most problems returned. 1 The main...
  7. How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?: Every time I try to launch FS2004 it will not load on my Windows 11 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-fs2004-run-in-windows-11/665aca46-939d-4623-9e1f-23252fa91b4f
  8. How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?

How do I make FS2004 Run in Windows 11?: Every time I try to launch FS2004 it will not load on my Windows 11 computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-fs2004-run-in-windows-11/665aca46-939d-4623-9e1f-23252fa91b4f
  9. How do I Make a Window Stay on the Right Side of the Screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I Make a Window Stay on the Right Side of the Screen?: I frequently have to compare items side by side. However, when I move a window to the right side of my screen it frequently jumps to full screen - an unexpected and unrequested behavior. MOST ANNOYING. I then have to fight for several attempts to get the window to stay the...
  10. how do i use this to make it work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i use this to make it work: what is this used for[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-use-this-to-make-it-work/252ad451-9a30-4411-9333-6c7af8e48cbb