Windows 10: How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

Discus and support How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; HeyI put my child onto the Microsoft Family without any limits.The problem is, my child just emigrated his Minecraft account not too long ago and he's... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BenBenjaminIE, Mar 9, 2022.

1. How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

HeyI put my child onto the Microsoft Family without any limits.The problem is, my child just emigrated his Minecraft account not too long ago and he's facing a few problemsHe can't play on Multiplayer and I couldn't find the option on how to change that.Any help would be great.- Ben

:)

BenBenjaminIE, Mar 9, 2022

2. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition multiplayer not working.

Hi,

You may receive a permission to access multiplayer services error if you are using a child account or your online safety settings are set up incorrectly. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • Aside from the privacy settings, have you tried to change the online safety settings of the account?
    • Can you play other multiplayer games using the same account?

If you are using a child account, we would like to let you know that only a parent account can change the online safety settings of your profile. In the meantime, you may follow the steps on this

link
    to allow your account to play multiplayer games online.

Loraine Mon, Mar 9, 2022
  3. Free Multiplayer

Hey there,
    ChibuikeFranklin

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

With regards to free multiplayer for Xbox Live, please post to the Xbox UserVoice service here:
    https://xbox.uservoice.com

The community will be able to comment and vote for your suggestion. Please be sure to search for free multiplayer suggestion before making a suggestion of your own.

These forums are for people who would like help, or to discuss, Microsoft products listed on the home page here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com

For information on where to post Xbox Questions that do not fit into this community, please look at my article here:

Finding the right support options, for problems with the Xbox Console and Accessories

A final note, PlayStation users have to pay for online play also How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer? :) It is only PlayStation 3 users that don't . But ask yourself this: If Microsoft offer free play for online multiplayer, how would you fund the servers needed for Xbox Live?

• Higher Game Prices?
    • Higher rental Prices?
    • Less servers and availability?
    • Less servers and sustainability?

Good luck with your suggestion,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Mar 9, 2022
  4. How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

1. How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer? - Similar Threads - manage child's ability

2. How to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play multiplayer: How to play multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-multiplayer/5cd1527c-5a0d-4c85-9f40-7f158bf00b3e
  3. How to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to play multiplayer: How to play multiplayer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-multiplayer/5cd1527c-5a0d-4c85-9f40-7f158bf00b3e
  4. How do I access Manage consent for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I access Manage consent for my child: Microsoft accountFamily SafetyClick the hamburger ... icon for my child, click "Manage consent"The resulting page just reads:Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an...
  5. How do I access Manage consent for my child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access Manage consent for my child: Microsoft accountFamily SafetyClick the hamburger ... icon for my child, click "Manage consent"The resulting page just reads:Manage permissionsIn the United States, South Korea, Brazil, and the EU, legislation requires that children have adult consent before creating an...
  6. How do I access Manage consent for my child

7. How i play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How i play multiplayer: Bala post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-play-multiplayer/2f3893ce-6d14-4d81-921a-37e061efad2b
  8. How i play multiplayer

How i play multiplayer: Bala post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-play-multiplayer/2f3893ce-6d14-4d81-921a-37e061efad2b
  9. How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?: HeyI put my child onto the Microsoft Family without any limits.The problem is, my child just emigrated his Minecraft account not too long ago and he's facing a few problemsHe can't play on Multiplayer and I couldn't find the option on how to change that.Any help would be...
  10. How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?

How do I manage my child's ability to play on multiplayer?: HeyI put my child onto the Microsoft Family without any limits.The problem is, my child just emigrated his Minecraft account not too long ago and he's facing a few problemsHe can't play on Multiplayer and I couldn't find the option on how to change that.Any help would be...