Windows 10: How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

Discus and support How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So something broke inside of the right side of my mouse making it to where I can’t right click on anything anymore. Is it possible to somehow map the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NicoTheBear64, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

So something broke inside of the right side of my mouse making it to where I can’t right click on anything anymore. Is it possible to somehow map the right-click function to another button on my mouse (since there are two extra buttons on the side)?

submitted by /u/NicoTheBear64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NicoTheBear64, Apr 7, 2020
  2. HolyCow02 Win User

FEAR 2 mouse button mapping FIXED

what mouse do you have? Basically you set the a key on your keyboard for melee. Then that program maps the left thumb button on your mouse to that key. So if you map melee to 'g' in the game, and you map the left thumb button on your mouse to 'g' through that program, when you hit the thumb button, you will melee. Get it?

HolyCow02, Apr 7, 2020
  3. right mouse button

Hi Rob,

In order for us to better assist you with your issue on right mouse button, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates or changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • Have you tried to update your Windows 10 to its latest version?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 7, 2020
  4. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse?

1. How Do I Map Right-Click to a Button On My Mouse? - Similar Threads - Map Right Click

2. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  3. my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Onn gaming mouse's right click button is not working.: recently, I purchased a gaming mouse from a company supposedly called "Onn.", but the right click button is not working. what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  5. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  6. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me...
  7. Mouse button mapping to keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse button mapping to keyboard?: In Windows 10, can mouse buttons be mapped to the keyboard, or if not, is there a reputable app that can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-button-mapping-to-keyboard/5d623ad7-0f28-40c1-949d-00d6810e0eaf
  8. how do i save images without a right click mouse button

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i save images without a right click mouse button: how do I save when my right mouse button doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-save-images-without-a-right-click-mouse/f1db80bc-4faa-4005-aedb-70af332dfeac"
  9. Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Mouse Right Click Button Still Not Working: Hi, Hopefully sometime in the near future the developer's of edge browser will give us more option's when using a mouse, such as back. David *Sad 55834
  10. Mouse Right Button Click Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Button Click Problem: Hi there, In the last couple of weeks I have a problem with my mouse right button (doesn't matter which mouse I use - Pad, USB, etc). When clicking on certain files, such as images, pdf, text files or ms-office files, instead of firing the menu, windows explorer resets...