Windows 10: how do I mass clear space on my laptop?

Discus and support how do I mass clear space on my laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hey everyone, i want to download gta but i need 80gb so i need to mass delete a bunch of things. how do i do it? submitted by /u/finessermesser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/finessermesser, May 15, 2020.

1. how do I mass clear space on my laptop?

hey everyone, i want to download gta but i need 80gb so i need to mass delete a bunch of things. how do i do it?

submitted by /u/finessermesser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/finessermesser, May 15, 2020

2. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, May 15, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 15, 2020
  4. how do I mass clear space on my laptop?

Accidentally Cancelled An Update - Which files can be removed to clear space

• Right-click start and choose "Run" then type cleanmgr ("cleanup manager") and click OK.
    • If asked to choose a drive, pick your C: drive (or wherever Windows is installed).
    • In the popup, ignore everything and click the "Clean up system files" button. Don't miss this step.
    • Now you can select all the update-related stuff above to clear it out (or clear it all, all of it is safe to remove if you want to free space).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], May 15, 2020
Thema:

how do I mass clear space on my laptop?

1. how do I mass clear space on my laptop? - Similar Threads - mass clear space

2. How do I clear error 0X80070003 on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clear error 0X80070003 on my hp laptop: I keep trying to sign in to my Microsoft account but it keeps giving me an error code and I can’t sign in and also my windows can’t update too due to error 0x80070003...
  3. How do I clear error 0X80070003 on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clear error 0X80070003 on my hp laptop: I keep trying to sign in to my Microsoft account but it keeps giving me an error code and I can’t sign in and also my windows can’t update too due to error 0x80070003...
  4. How do I clear error 0X80070003 on my hp laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I clear more space on my C Drive? Windows 10

How do I clear more space on my C Drive? Windows 10: I tried four or five times to install the 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview KB5014666 but couldn't so I created this question. Rodrigo.Queiroz sorted it out for me by advising me to run Disk Cleanup.However my problems remains, as you'll see from this alert:What steps can I...
  6. How do I clear more space on my C Drive? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I clear more space on my C Drive? Windows 10: I tried four or five times to install the 2022-06 Cumulative Update Preview KB5014666 but couldn't so I created this question. Rodrigo.Queiroz sorted it out for me by advising me to run Disk Cleanup.However my problems remains, as you'll see from this alert:What steps can I...
  7. How do I clear more space on my C Drive? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. clearing space

clearing space: How do I clear cookies and delete the cache from my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clearing-space/9e8451a0-8d17-45bc-909f-b1888c27bc9e
  9. How to clear space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to clear space: A few days ago, my computer started running really slowly but today i checked my storage and the temporary files section had skyrocketed to be 1.04 TB large. I did the disk clean that windows gives you but it barely freed up any space. I ran a malware scan and it came back...
  10. Cannot clear off space on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot clear off space on my laptop: I have an HP Stream Laptop 14. Granted it was cheap, but the problems it has given me on space just do not make sense. It is always trying to download updates then saying it has no room. It'll tell me to plug in my TB drive, tell me that I have enough space, prepare the...