Windows 10: How do I merge these two volumes?

Discus and support How do I merge these two volumes? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to merge the unallocated space but the EFI boot volume is in the way, so I can't extend the C: drive to merge with the unallocated space. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RearMisser, Nov 14, 2019.

1. How do I merge these two volumes?

I want to merge the unallocated space but the EFI boot volume is in the way, so I can't extend the C: drive to merge with the unallocated space. Is there any way to merge them? How do I merge these two volumes? c4826082-f1cc-4fd7-b3b6-c84d0772cfba?upload=true.png

:)

RearMisser, Nov 14, 2019
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Nov 14, 2019
  3. how to merge c drive and d drive

Right click and delete these two disk partitions.

The Volume you deleted will now appear as ‘Free space’, you will also notice that the disk icon no longer appears in the list of volumes.

Right click the Free space partition, and click Delete, click Yes on the Disk Management warning that appears.

The volume will now appear as Unallocated. Our next step is to merge back that unallocated free space with the system partition (C:\). Right click the System volume and click the ‘Extend Volume’ option on the contextual menu, click ‘Yes’ when the warning appears.

A wizard will now begin that will guide through the steps to merge back the unallocated space with your system partition.

The wizard provides a simple procedure to merge back the unallocated space with the system drive. Once you have selected the space, click Next, at the end of the wizard, you will see the amount allocated.

How do I merge these two volumes? a431e9b9-d57b-43c9-8a87-3616fd10bae8?upload=true.png

Andre for Directly, Nov 14, 2019
  4. How do I merge these two volumes?

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

whoops i missed a step lol.

type in list volume..... your array volume should come up.... if so

type in Select volume 7
    assign

let me know if your volume is not there.

slyfox2151, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

How do I merge these two volumes?

1. How do I merge these two volumes? - Similar Threads - merge volumes

2. Word 2016 Crashes when Browsing for a File in Mail Merge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word 2016 Crashes when Browsing for a File in Mail Merge: I have a user in the organization that is experiencing crashes with Word 2016. She is trying to use the Mail Merge function and gets to Step 3 where she can browse for an existing list. However, when Browse is clicked, Word completely closes and no error message pops up. Any...
  3. Help needed, removing/merging dual boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help needed, removing/merging dual boot: Hi I have a system with dual boot, as you can see I have 3 partitions on disk 0: vista, win10, and factory image. I have already removed the boot menu in msconfig and set win10 as default, but now I'm faced with the issue that the unwanted partition is the system partition...
  4. How can I merge my Boot and System Partition into an unique one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I merge my Boot and System Partition into an unique one?: Hello everyone. I recently opened my disk manager and Boot and System Properties are on two different partitions. Here is a screenshot of my Disk Manager. [img] I apologize for the image being in french. The system partition where windows is installed is the second one...
  5. For mistake, I merge download folder and :/D folder , how to restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    For mistake, I merge download folder and :/D folder , how to restore: I have two disk, one ssd and other (D:)DATA, because I wanted to save space in C disk, I wanted to change the location of the download folder, that was originally in C, when I changed the location, for a mistake a reassign D to be downloads folder. How can I restore this? I...
  6. Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I merge 2 accounts or create a third to combine purchases and subscription ?: I installed Office 2013 using a work email address. My 2nd account uses my home email address for my website to use Office 365. Now, years later, my Work address is defunct (company does not exist). How do I get both these services on one Microsoft account ?...
  7. Merge Accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Merge Accounts: Why can we not have the ability to simplify our world and merge multiple Microsoft accounts? I have an account that I setup ages ago with my Hotmail email and I have another that was setup with my Gmail, there should be a way to merge these Microsoft accounts and pick a...
  8. Split or Merge PDFs with PDFsam Basic, an open source program for Windows, Linux and macOS

in Windows 10 News
    Split or Merge PDFs with PDFsam Basic, an open source program for Windows, Linux and macOS: PDFs have long been a commonly used format for eBooks, digital manuals or documents thanks to how content is presented regardless of operating system that is used and great support for PDF reading applications (check out Sumatra for an excellent PDF reader). Editing PDF...
  9. One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?

One volume shows two time in disk management, how can I merge it without loosing data?: [ATTACH] You can see in this screenshot, Local Disk D showing two times in disk management I want to merge both D drive, Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-volume-shows-two-time-in-disk-management-how/b860da1b-5e35-4ca6-8299-74a2cc06c507"
  10. Merge Unallocated partition with New Volume on same disk windows 10 pro

Merge Unallocated partition with New Volume on same disk windows 10 pro: I am unable to merge the unallocated partition with New Volume on same disk on windows10 pro. when i right click on the new volume, the extend partition is gray out. i tried everything but still have no option to merge both partition on the same disk. see photo below....