Windows 10: How do I migrate my Bluetooth device?

Discus and support How do I migrate my Bluetooth device? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to pair my mouse with Bluetooth on my computer. My driver is not migrated and says it needs further installation. I have purchased two mice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeborahReineke, Oct 23, 2018.

1. How do I migrate my Bluetooth device?

I am unable to pair my mouse with Bluetooth on my computer. My driver is not migrated and says it needs further installation. I have purchased two mice and purchased Driver Easy and Driver Update/Slimware to no avail. I have deleted and installed driver at least a dozen times. Unable to roll back from Upgrade of 10, have downloaded newest driver from Realtek, and downloaded driver from Acer. From what I have read, is this an issue with Windows 10 upgrade. Don't know what to try next.

:)

DeborahReineke, Oct 23, 2018

2. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Bluetooth device migration.

I recently purchased a Megacra sound bar (no drivers or updates available or needed). Connected immediately, now a few months later, doesn't work.

I currently have 2 other devices connected on Bluetooth... a Philips speaker and my Android phone. Soundbar will not migrate and initially is recognized as audio device, then displays as "other device" on Bluetooth settings device list. Went to Dell support
    and Intel, no help there.

Is there a solution beyond tinkering with device manager, drivers, re-installs, system restore, etc? I have tried all. I have a Dell Inspiron 5767, Win 10 build 1803, Intel bluetooth, Microsoft enumerator and LE enumerator. Soundbar pairs and connects
    with phone perfectly.

Any sane and rational suggestions/solutions appreciated.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Accessories / Speakers.***

FredOlson1, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

How do I migrate my Bluetooth device?

Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

How do I migrate my Bluetooth device?

1. How do I migrate my Bluetooth device? - Similar Threads - migrate Bluetooth device

2. How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?: I have followed these steps to change my Bluetooth device names:Use the search feature and search for Control panel.Select View by: Category, then click Hardware and sound.Click Devices and Printers.Right-click the device you want to rename, then click Properties.Rename the...
  3. How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I Permanently change the name of my Bluetooth Devices?: I have followed these steps to change my Bluetooth device names:Use the search feature and search for Control panel.Select View by: Category, then click Hardware and sound.Click Devices and Printers.Right-click the device you want to rename, then click Properties.Rename the...
  4. How to I fix my microphone device is not migrated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to I fix my microphone device is not migrated: Please help I haven't use my microphone in my laptop for so a week please help I would appreciate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-fix-my-microphone-device-is-not-migrated/afa97ae5-1e33-40fe-a5a3-36c7765b72cc
  5. How to I fix my microphone device is not migrated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I fix my microphone device is not migrated: Please help I haven't use my microphone in my laptop for so a week please help I would appreciate it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-fix-my-microphone-device-is-not-migrated/afa97ae5-1e33-40fe-a5a3-36c7765b72cc
  6. How to I fix my microphone device is not migrated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth device migrated and after then I couldn't use my Bluetooth. I tried everything...

Bluetooth device migrated and after then I couldn't use my Bluetooth. I tried everything...: I tried everything but I couldn't fix this Bluetooth problem. But I found this, whatever I clicked a Bluetooth device its says it migrated. And after the date they migrated I started to have this problem. [ATTACH]...
  8. Device not migrated

Device not migrated: Hello, After a Windows 10 update today the speakers do not work. In the LG Ultrawide events screen there is this... Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{d82c1427-b7ce-48fb-9340-1a163a6a7810} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  9. Device Not Migrated

Device Not Migrated: I have a dell Inspiron 3265 which I am using dual monitors. This has been working ever since I hooked them up. My all-in-one has an hdmi port on the back and I am running an hdmi to dvi cable to the acer monitor for this setup. Again, this has been working since I originally...
  10. Device not migrated

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Device not migrated: In device manager, Network Adapters. Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter, it is showing that device not migrated..Tried uninstalling ..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/device-not-migrated/76728f32-ce35-4123-973e-2bda95e2b01b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows Bluetooth migraton