Windows 10: How do I minimize onedrive with task scheduler?

Discus and support How do I minimize onedrive with task scheduler? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I like all my cloud service to start with a delay so my laptop starts and loads faster. I have OneDrive, Dropbox, Skype and Google Drive all starting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jmk909er, Sep 26, 2015.

1. jmk909er Win User

How do I minimize onedrive with task scheduler?

I like all my cloud service to start with a delay so my laptop starts and loads faster. I have OneDrive, Dropbox, Skype and Google Drive all starting with a delay in task scheduler but I cannot get OneDrive and Skype to start minimized!

It's driving me crazy! I have the argument "\minimize" into task scheduler but it still opens the window when it starts

How do I get it to minimize in W10?

:)

jmk909er, Sep 26, 2015

2. RuntimeBroker consumes high CPU while running GrooveMusic

How long does the high CPU usage last? Runtime Broker has high CPU after I start Groove, but it stops after about 3 minutes and goes to idle. Not minimizing Groove has allowed me to continue having my OneDrive music synced in the offline library. Your workaround
    is perfectly fine, but on both of my machines my workaround has allowed me to keep my OneDrive Music folder in the offline library without completely draining my battery.

I suspect that the Runtime Broker activity is related to a background task in Groove. Minimizing Groove places it in the background and starts the OneDrive sync tasks which uses up a lot of CPU time. This is something that Microsoft needs to fix, but I think
    a decent workaround is to not minimize the app.

The_D0lph1n, Sep 26, 2015
  3. Start iTunes for Windows minimized using Task Scheduler

I would like to use Task Scheduler to start iTunes to run minimized. Does anyone know how I can do that, or if there is an argument that can be added to do this?

Thanks.

Muddled2000, Sep 26, 2015
Thema:

How do I minimize onedrive with task scheduler?

1. How do I minimize onedrive with task scheduler? - Similar Threads - minimize onedrive task

2. How do I use Task Scheduler to start a program minimized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use Task Scheduler to start a program minimized?: I'm trying to start CUPID HWMonitor to start minimized on login. I can start it minimized through the shortcut properties, and I can start it poped-up on login, but I can't get it to start minimized through Task Scheduler. Using /background or start/ min does not work either....
  3. How do I use Task Scheduler to start a program minimized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I use Task Scheduler to start a program minimized?: I'm trying to start CUPID HWMonitor to start minimized on login. I can start it minimized through the shortcut properties, and I can start it poped-up on login, but I can't get it to start minimized through Task Scheduler. Using /background or start/ min does not work either....
  4. How do I use Task Scheduler to start a program minimized?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  6. Task Scheduler running a program minimized.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler running a program minimized.: I have seen a lot of people asking the question about running a program minimized in Task Scheduler.Nobody seemed to have had an answer.This worked for me.......
  7. Task Scheduler - Opening an Application Minimized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler - Opening an Application Minimized: I'd like to use the Task Scheduler to open an application minimized. It seems this question has not been answered with a solution that can be accomplished using the interface. I have a simple solution and will post it but first I'd like to hear from the community....
  8. use Task Scheduler to start batch file, minimized?

in Windows 10 Support
    use Task Scheduler to start batch file, minimized?: I have already tried to find the solution using google, but literally none of them worked! At one point I edited the file/folder names, and changed the locations to those in the "solutions" but even that didn't work! You are my last hope! is there any way, any at all, you...
  9. How do I re-create (restore) a task in Task Scheduler?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I re-create (restore) a task in Task Scheduler?: Once Windows 10 got itself updated to the Anniversary edition, I noticed there was some problem with the Family Safety feature - namely, whenever my kids asked me for a remote extension of the time limit, and I granted it, it simply wouldn't push through to the PC. So, an...
  10. What script do I use in Task Scheduler to delay/minimize on startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    What script do I use in Task Scheduler to delay/minimize on startup?: I am creating a task in the task scheduler to delay the startup of OneDrive for 5 minutes and it is working but when it launches it is opening a window instead of minimizing or running in background. I am using "\minimize" as argument but it's not working. What do I use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows onedrive access when using task scheduler

2. how to reference onedrive for task scheduler

3. start onedrive minimized

4. onedrive arguments task scheduler