Windows 10: How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?

Discus and support How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am a user of Windows 10 and I am trying to mirror my Android Huawei Phone on Windows. I checked the version, it is Miracast Ready. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by marykristine, Jun 16, 2020.

1. How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?

Hi guys, I am a user of Windows 10 and I am trying to mirror my Android Huawei Phone on Windows.

I checked the version, it is Miracast Ready. So I tried to download LestView to mirror my phone to my PC.

This app is Miracast ready so I assumed that it will work on my PC. For some reasons, it does not work.

Here is what I did.

I connected them under the same network.

I launched the app on my phone.

Waiting for the phone be visible on my PC.

Can anybody help me?

:)

marykristine, Jun 16, 2020

2. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 16, 2020
  4. How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC?

1. How Do I mirror my phone to my Windows PC? - Similar Threads - mirror phone

2. Sound isn’t working when I mirror my phone to my Windows 11 laptop using Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound isn’t working when I mirror my phone to my Windows 11 laptop using Wireless Display: Whenever I try to cast my phone to my laptop the sound completely dissapears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-isnt-working-when-i-mirror-my-phone-to-my/1a8c493d-2225-4345-8c81-375500200022
  3. Sound isn’t working when I mirror my phone to my Windows 11 laptop using Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound isn’t working when I mirror my phone to my Windows 11 laptop using Wireless Display: Whenever I try to cast my phone to my laptop the sound completely dissapears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-isnt-working-when-i-mirror-my-phone-to-my/1a8c493d-2225-4345-8c81-375500200022
  4. MS Phone Link Mirroring not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Phone Link Mirroring not working: Both PC and Phone is already connected in the same network. I have done basic troubleshooting for these. e.g. turn off anti virus, turn off vpn, re-pair the phone into the pc and even restarted the pc. error still persists....
  5. MS Phone Link Mirroring not working

MS Phone Link Mirroring not working: Both PC and Phone is already connected in the same network. I have done basic troubleshooting for these. e.g. turn off anti virus, turn off vpn, re-pair the phone into the pc and even restarted the pc. error still persists....
  6. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0
  7. Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?

Why does not showing phone screen/app mirror option in my phone link app ?: I have Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 pro android. Is it not supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-not-showing-phone-screenapp-mirror-option/a2faa6d8-8e88-4b99-89e2-68d26d058cf0
  8. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements: first of all, why must it be a cloud connection? why must my pc and phone both be connected to a wifi that HAS internet? like it doesnt work if it doesnt have internet, there are a lot of other screen mirroring apps that do it without any connection to the internet.2nd of...
  9. screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements

screen mirroring for your phone companion needs serious improvements: first of all, why must it be a cloud connection? why must my pc and phone both be connected to a wifi that HAS internet? like it doesnt work if it doesnt have internet, there are a lot of other screen mirroring apps that do it without any connection to the internet.2nd of...
  10. How do I screen mirror from my android phone to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I screen mirror from my android phone to my laptop?: Preferably not an app, but perhaps just a feature implemented in Windows. I'm not quite familiar with this stuff, so I'm not sure if Win10 does indeed have this functionality. I've tried the Dell Mobile Connect app but it keeps saying to turn the "Projecting to this PC"...