Windows 10: How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays?

Discus and support How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/God_Zamasu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/God_Zamasu, Jan 5, 2021.

1. How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays?

/u/God_Zamasu, Jan 5, 2021

2. Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Jan 5, 2021
  3. screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Jan 5, 2021
  4. How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays?

Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays?

1. How do I mirror these parts of the taskbar on 2 displays? - Similar Threads - mirror parts taskbar

2. how to fix this part of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix this part of the taskbar?: it's not working I tried restarting the windows explorer process and tried uninstalling windows 11 updates but nothing changed in addition to trying SFC and DISM scan please help!...
  3. how to fix this part of the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix this part of the taskbar?: it's not working I tried restarting the windows explorer process and tried uninstalling windows 11 updates but nothing changed in addition to trying SFC and DISM scan please help!...
  4. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Mirror Display without Flipping?: Hello,Just wondering if it is possible to mirror the display WITHOUT flipping it upside down?The closest I can find is to go to "Display Settings > Display Orientation > Landscape flipped", but I do not want the screen to be upside down as well.Any options?Thanks!...
  5. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror Display without Flipping?: Hello,Just wondering if it is possible to mirror the display WITHOUT flipping it upside down?The closest I can find is to go to "Display Settings > Display Orientation > Landscape flipped", but I do not want the screen to be upside down as well.Any options?Thanks!...
  6. How to Mirror Display without Flipping?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I display all files in Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I display all files in Taskbar?: Sometimes, I have many files open in Word that have been minimized to the Taskbar. How do I easily display them all again on the Desktop?I searched for an answer and found a list of keyboard shortcuts. It said using the shortcut WINDOWS KEY + SHIFT + M would restore...
  8. flip/mirror the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    flip/mirror the taskbar?: [IMG] i've been using arabic as my default language for windows 7 before i upgraded to 10 english version so i was so use to the taskbar being flipped. i just want to know if there is a way (official from microsoft or not) to flip or mirror the taskbar like so...
  9. How do i make display 2 active?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i make display 2 active?: [ATTACH] so I have just ran into this problem and I cant seem to find a resolution to it, everything was working fine the other day and now my pc will only show one display at a time, if I power off display 1 display 2 will activate but that's the only way it will work...
  10. How do I create a mirror disk?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I create a mirror disk?: I am trying to create a mirror disc, but the option to add a mirror is grayed out no matter what I try. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-create-a-mirror-disk/39879650-127b-41ff-8d18-3527e846a13c