Windows 10: How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?

Discus and support How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know how to see what ip's my PC is connecting to. I want to do the same for my router. (Lynksys EA2700) In my router control panel I block specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sqrly, May 12, 2021.

1. Sqrly Win User

How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to?

I know how to see what ip's my PC is connecting to. I want to do the same for my router. (Lynksys EA2700) In my router control panel I block specific ips for specific devices, and I have static ip's for every device on my home network. What I'm trying to accomplish is to block the ads that show up on the home menu of my new Samsung TV. If I can figure out what ip they are being served from, I can block it in my router.

:)

Sqrly, May 12, 2021
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, May 12, 2021
  3. How to configure a wireless router and an ADSL router to provide an internet connection

I made a mistake when purchasing a faster wireless router and did not specify it should have an ADSL port. So to use it I have connected it's WAN port to a LAN port of the ADSL router.

There seem to be several ways of configuring these devices. Could someone suggest the "best" or "most beneficial" way please?

There are 2 PCs and one printer connecting wirelessly.

One of the PCs picks up a dynamic IP

The other PC has a static IP (192.168.0.200)

The printer has a static IP (192.168.0.210)

Wireless router

• Lan IP: 192.18.0.1
    • WAN IP: 10.0.0.248 (static)
    • WAN default gateway: 10.0.0.2

The ADSL router connects to the internet fine. I have turned off dynamic IP.

The PCs connect to the wireless router, the internet and each other ok.

The printer connects and works if set to use the ADSL router's default gateway (10.0.0.2) and a static IP (10.0.0.251). It connects but does not work if using the wireless router's default gateway (192.168.0.1) with a static IP (192.168.0.210)

I would like the printer to connect the wireless router and work...

I don't know why I selected DNS IPs. The primary is 062.024.134.005 on the PCs and wireless router. I get the impression this is a separate issue from the connections problem above.

Stephen_Ford, May 12, 2021
  4. Jenesis Win User

Weird Router Stuff - Cannot Connect

I'm completely at a loss here.

In my house we connect through a router. This machine and two others are connected through it. However, for the life of me, I cannot get my laptop to connect to it. I've tried automatically finding the IP/DNS and specifying some IPs in the range given by the router manual, but to no avail.

If I specify the IPs, the connection shows as "Connected, 100mbps" but I can't access the Internet or (more worryingly) access the router at all. If I select automatically find IPs, as the router manual suggests, it doesn't work at all (I get a "limited or no connectivity" message).

What on earth is happening?? This is a new, fresh install of XP on the laptop so it can't be past connections causing a problem.

Help! *Frown How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to? :(

Jenesis, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I monitor what ips my "router" is connecting to? - Similar Threads - monitor ips router

2. how do i fix my router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i fix my router: its been happening over and over again and im so tired of it every time i would connect to the internet its fine for just a second, then after like 10 seconds it would only say one network and all the other networks would just disappear and i would have no internet, i tried...
  3. Unable to connect IP driver. General failure what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect IP driver. General failure what do I do?: It all started when I got a blue screen, entered safe mode to trouble shoot fixed it and now I have a missing Wi-Fi problem went to YouTube to find out and now I’m stuck....
  4. Unable to connect IP driver. General failure what do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect IP driver. General failure what do I do?: It all started when I got a blue screen, entered safe mode to trouble shoot fixed it and now I have a missing Wi-Fi problem went to YouTube to find out and now I’m stuck....
  5. routerlogin.net : How do I log into my 192.168 0.1 router IP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    routerlogin.net : How do I log into my 192.168 0.1 router IP?: Experts recommend users change the MTU Maximum Transmission Unit of the Netgear router’s connection when a user is experiencing a slow data connection problem or a sudden loss in the Wi-fi connection issue. Make sure you are having full knowledge of the MTU before making any...
  6. Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is my ip my PC's IP or my routers: If I search what is my il on google I get the same answer on my phone and pc, does everyone get the same answer if they are on the same wifi? submitted by /u/ImKimkoli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffsidd/is_my_ip_my_pcs_ip_or_my_routers/
  7. Ip router hide

Ip router hide: Hello . I need some help. I use monthly internet service with wlan routers connected to optics . my question is 1.does the server see my internet service provider ip, or see my ip router, or see ip on my laptop?? if I use VPN on my laptop. Will the server still see my IP?...
  8. How Do I Access My Router?

How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068
  9. How Do I Access My Router?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068
  10. how do i connect to router via cable?

how do i connect to router via cable?: how do I connect my laptop to my wireless router via a cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/how-do-i-connect-to-router-via-cable/f2d95c58-3c97-4ee3-bccc-860cfae08681