Windows 10: How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?

Discus and support How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I move a photo album from win10 to attach to an email on yahoo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by michaelarky, Jan 26, 2020.

1. How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?

How do I move a photo album from win10 to attach to an email on yahoo?

:)

michaelarky, Jan 26, 2020

2. photo albums

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Could you please briefly explain the procedure that you have followed to setup an album using Windows 10?
    2. Which application are you using to display the album?
    3. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

If you’re referring to Photos app, I suggest you to refer the section “Help the app find more photos” from the article
    See all your photos
    for the steps.

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jan 26, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Jan 26, 2020
  4. How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?

Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email? 28805_en_1.jpg

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?

1. How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email? - Similar Threads - move photo album

2. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  3. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  4. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I move photos to a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  6. How do I move photos to a folder?

How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  7. Microsoft Photos - How do I save additions to an album

Microsoft Photos - How do I save additions to an album: Microsoft Photos looks quite powerful but there seems to very little on the way of tutorials or help. I have tried to create an album which works OK. But when I add further photos to the album there seems to be no option to save the additions. It is obviously is not an...
  8. Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card?

Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card?: I assume this must be possible, but I cannot find any info online as to how to move an album to an sd card. Help--please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-an-album-from-microsoft-photos-to-an-sd-card/866a274d-2336-482d-bd71-18b88cfdaf70
  9. How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I save to PDF Yahoo email with attachments: Save to PDF saves all text, including active links. Attachments, such as mp3s, are not included - only their icons. Can this be accomplished without Outlook or 3rd party apps? Note : Downloading the mp3 attachments works fine - I'd also like to archive them with their...
  10. move photo from email to pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move photo from email to pictures: move photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-photo-from-email-to-pictures/392e62b4-0076-4b49-9b48-2b775b26e0d8"