Windows 10: How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...

Discus and support How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This has become the biggest headache I have ever had with computers. I just want one single hard drive and I want it to be the C drive, mostly because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brittnh, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Brittnh Win User

How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...

This has become the biggest headache I have ever had with computers. I just want one single hard drive and I want it to be the C drive, mostly because all the main important stuff like Windows updates and graphic card updates and all the main stuff literally has no room to save to the C drive because for some weird reason Dell and Alienware has decided to make all new computers to have split hard drives and it is the biggest headache ever. Everything that I need to install that is necessary for my computer to run correctly HAS to be installed on the C drive, because its considered "The main ha

:)

Brittnh, Dec 9, 2022

2. How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

How can D drive space can be allocated to C drive for expanding C drive?

Victori2206, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Caggie52 Win User
    C drive almost full but D drive has lots of space!

Hi all, I have now cleaned up Drive C and it is no longer short on space. I used the Windows Clean Up to gain back several gigs of space which seems to have solved the problem. Hopefully I won't get short on space again as all my docs, pics and music etc
    are set to save to Drive D. Thank you all for your help.

Caggie52, Dec 9, 2022
  4. How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...

storage space on drives C and D

hello, I've just purchased a second hand laptop, I have a 1TB C drive with 4GB D drive I have 2.42 left in D drive. can I move anything from D drive to C to drive to free up any space. any help would be appreciated thank you

brionypups, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...

1. How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save... - Similar Threads - move space drive

2. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need help to move the space to the c drive please. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  3. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full: I've created unallocated space on the d drive in disk management & now need help to move the space to the c drive please. Any suggestions? Thank you....
  4. I need to allocate space from my d drive to my c drive c drive full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move all the space from my D drive to my C drive and make C drive primary to save...: This has become the biggest headache I have ever had with computers. I just want one single hard drive and I want it to be the C drive, mostly because all the main important stuff like Windows updates and graphic card updates and all the main stuff literally has no room to...
  6. How do I add additional space to my C drive from my D drive?

How do I add additional space to my C drive from my D drive?: My C drive is running out of space and I need additional space coming from my D Drive. I am not expert in any of this. How do I do it without losing any of my files or anything. Below is the screenshot of my disk management. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  7. Moving app from C: drive to D: drive

Moving app from C: drive to D: drive: How do I move an app to a different internal drive? I'm aware of the move tool in the apps and features settings but it is greyed out and unavailable with no explanation as to why. I'd rather move the application without uninstalling and reinstalling it as it is a large file...
  8. How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move pictures from the C drive to the D drive?: I have folders with a bunch of pictures and I want to move them to the D drive because there is more space there. How to do that? Also is there a way to set the D drive as the default drive so pictures saved will automatically go there? submitted by /u/jayx468 [link]...
  9. Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive

Moving 'System' Drive from C to D Drive: Because my C drive has limited space, Ive been trying to change all settings of storage to my D drive. However, whenever trying to install a new program, it tries to be downloaded on the C drive still as the program requires to be downloaded on the 'system drive'. I also...
  10. Move free space from D drive to C Drive

Move free space from D drive to C Drive: Hi, I am receiving messages saying my storage is full. Disk manager shows no free space on C drive, but 913GB free on D drive, how can I reallocate free space from D to C? Thanks...