Windows 10: How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?

Discus and support How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I have videos on my google photos but google photos storage was full, so i moved them to my pc by simply clicked download and deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tawseef Choudhury, Nov 5, 2022.

1. How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?

So basically I have videos on my google photos but google photos storage was full, so i moved them to my pc by simply clicked download and deleting them from google photos. i have about 500gb of storage on my pc but for some reason, i think the videos and photos downloaded onto my onedrive and not my pc so my onedrive storage is full. how do i stop this from happening and how do i move the photos and videos from my onedrive to my pc to clear up space from my one drive. i tried going onto the one drive storage page to free up storage and it told me the videos i downloaded from google photos are

:)

Tawseef Choudhury, Nov 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 5, 2022
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Whatsapp photos do not sync with OneDrive

Hi Luddy,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums,

You may try adding the photos manually by using the Upload tool of the OneDrive app. Please follow the steps mentioned in the article below.

Upload files or photos to OneDrive in Android

We we do have a dedicated support forum for OneDrive related issues, I suggest to get in touch with OneDrive Support team, where we have the professionals well equipped with the knowledge on this subject. Please follow the steps given below.

• Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser.
    • Click the '?' help icon on the top banner of the page and select
      Email OneDrive support.
    • Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

For additional help, please refer to the following article.

OneDrive Help Center

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Nov 5, 2022
  4. How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?

Save images/documents to my computer WITHOUT OneDrive being in the link

We suggest that you change the Auto Save location to This PC only in OneDrive settings. To do so, follow these steps:

If the OneDrive available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

If the OneDrive is no longer available in the taskbar, follow these steps:

• Click the Start menu and type in OneDrive and then select the first result.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account associated with your OneDrive and then follow the instructions to complete the login.
    • On the right-hand corner at the bottom part beside time and date, click the up arrow to get the OneDrive icon and then right-click on it and then select
      Settings. Like the image shown below:
    • Go to the Auto Save tab, Change the Documents
      and Pictures location to This PC only and then make sure there no tick for
      Photos and videos and also for Screenshots. Like what’s shown below:
    • Click OK to apply the changes.
    • Go back to step 1, go to the Account tab and click the
      Unlink OneDrive
    • Follow the step 1 once again and select Exit.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting.

Genevieve Cri, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?

1. How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer? - Similar Threads - move files photos

2. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  3. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?: I did this:How do I get my files off of OneDrive and onto my PC? - Microsoft CommunityIt did not work. I'm still seeing the OneDrive cloud and "where are my files?"I do not want to use OneDrive at all. I don't want my files online.I have Windows 10 pro. This computer is new...
  4. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?: I did this:How do I get my files off of OneDrive and onto my PC? - Microsoft CommunityIt did not work. I'm still seeing the OneDrive cloud and "where are my files?"I do not want to use OneDrive at all. I don't want my files online.I have Windows 10 pro. This computer is new...
  5. How do I move not copy my files from OneDrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?: I am running Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105 on an HP Pavilion laptop mfr in Dec 2021 with 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 Hz and 16.0 GB RAM. The OneDrive Build is 23.002.0102.0004 64-bit When I first set up the laptop in Dec 2021, my desire had been to backup all of...
  7. How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I backup not move my Music and Videos libraries to OneDrive?: I am running Windows 11, 22H2 OS Build 22621.1105 on an HP Pavilion laptop mfr in Dec 2021 with 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-1165G7 Hz and 16.0 GB RAM. The OneDrive Build is 23.002.0102.0004 64-bit When I first set up the laptop in Dec 2021, my desire had been to backup all of...
  8. How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files and photos and videos from my onedrive to my computer?: So basically I have videos on my google photos but google photos storage was full, so i moved them to my pc by simply clicked download and deleting them from google photos. i have about 500gb of storage on my pc but for some reason, i think the videos and photos downloaded...
  9. HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ?: HOW DO I MOVE FILES FROM MY COMPUTER TO A DISK ? COMPUTER SAYS U HAVE FILES READY TO BURN TO DISK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-my-computer-to-a-disk/817c3669-b912-43b8-b854-0dea86365978"
  10. How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer.: Hello! How do I move "Photos" from Photo App to MY PC in File Explorer. One day it was there, listed under Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Pictures, Videos, and then "PHOTOS", then it disappeared. How to I put it back as an option? * Original title: Moving Photo App to MY PC...