Windows 10: How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc?

Discus and support How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello so, ive been trying to completly wipe my pc for a while now and every time i try to do so it says I need to remove space..My reasoning for trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by illogicallogix, Sep 25, 2020.

1. How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc?

Hello so, ive been trying to completly wipe my pc for a while now and every time i try to do so it says I need to remove space..My reasoning for trying to wipe my 32 bit PC is so i can completly start off fresh since my pc has been running really awful for the past 10 months. My ideal way of doing it is moving large files to my USB hard drive but i dont know how to. Any help is appreciated.

:)

illogicallogix, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Copying movie to Flash Drive

Hi Todd,

One way on how to save and move files to a flash drive is by using the File Explorer in Windows 10. To assist you with your concern, to save your movie file to a flash drive, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your USB flash drive to your PC.
    • Navigate to the folder or location where you save your movie files.
    • Right-click on the movie file and select
      Copy
    • Right-click on the Start menu, and select
      File Explorer.
    • On the left-pane, double-click on This PC.
    • Double-click on the drive letter that correspond to your USB flash drive.
    • Right-click and select Paste.
    • Wait for the process to complete the transfer.
    • Once you’re done, you can safely remove your USB flash drive.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Sep 25, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Super Talent Releases New TwoDrive Flash Drives with Lightning and USB 3.0

Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, unveils its new TwoDrive with Lightning and USB 3.0 connectors. Super Talents TwoDrive is a high-speed flash drive with Lightning and USB 3.0 dual end connectors to quickly and easily transfer files between devices, and works with use of free STT Mobile Manager app from App Store. The TwoDrive flash drive features a rotational connector design to allow user to swing the Lightning plug while the plug is in use.

How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc? tKqDaqIjDFakEH3A_thm.jpg

Product Highlights
    • Enlarge the storage space of your iPhone or iPad
    • Save space by offloading files from your device
    • Play music and videos directly from the drive
    • Move files with fast USB 3.0 speed
    For more information, visit the product page.

btarunr, Sep 25, 2020
  4. How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc?

Corsair Announces USB On-The-Go Flash Drive

Corsair, a world leader in high-performance components to the PC hardware market, today announced the Flash Voyager GO USB 3.0 flash drive in 64 GB, 32 GB, and 16 GB capacities. The exceptionally lightweight, thumb-sized drive has both a USB and a Micro-USB connector, providing convenient data transfer and storage for PCs, notebooks, and Micro-USB OTG-compatible Android phones and tablets.

The Flash Voyager GO's Micro-USB connector enables transfer of videos, music, and photos from and between OTG-compatible Android devices while the USB 3.0 connector enables easy and fast storage of those files to and between desktop and laptop computers. The drive also provides convenient storage expansion for OTG-compatible phones and tablets to free up precious device memory.

How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc? Corsair_Flash_Voyager_GO_01_thm.jpg

How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc? Corsair_Flash_Voyager_GO_02_thm.jpg

The Flash Voyager GO supports USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 for high-speed transfer speeds of up to 135 MB/s on PCs under Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux with no additional software required. A durable keychain and two caps, one black and one yellow, are included.

"The Voyager Go is the next evolution in mobile storage devices. In addition to supporting PC to PC connectivity, the Voyager Go addresses the ever expanding mobile device ecosystem and also connects it to the PC world," said Jeannie Khoo, product manager for USB flash drives at Corsair. "The Flash Voyager GO provides Android device users with one stop, immediate, cost-effective transfer and storage."

Pricing, Availability, and Warranty
    The Flash Voyager GO flash drives will be available in January from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. They are backed by a 5-year warranty and Corsair's well-earned reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.

Suggested retail pricing is as follows:
    • Flash Voyager GO 16 GB: $19.99 USD
    • Flash Voyager GO 32 GB: $29.99 USD
    • Flash Voyager GO 64 GB: $49.99 USD

Cristian_25H, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc?

1. How do I move high space files to a USB flash drive so I can reset my pc? - Similar Threads - move high space

2. How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed...: How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed Lenovo Thinkpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-11-to-my-usb-32-gb-flash/d6b3ea43-7207-4b8f-8b31-bda817892b72
  3. How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed...: How do I download Windows 11 to my USB 32 GB Flash Drive so I can load it on my crashed Lenovo Thinkpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-windows-11-to-my-usb-32-gb-flash/d6b3ea43-7207-4b8f-8b31-bda817892b72
  4. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  5. How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?

How do I unlock the files on my flash drive?: My previous desktop computer had windows 10. I purchased a new one that has windows 11. I downloaded a bunch of files from the old one onto a flash drive. However, now the files all have a yellow lock icon and when I try to do anything with them it gives me a message saying I...
  6. How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?

How do I get a bootable USB drive so I can see my data?: upon booting my laptop I get the notification to please install an operating system. It was running fine on window 10 now nothing. I want to boot my laptop so I can copy my data before its lost. Suggestions?...
  7. How to move Unallocated Space on C behind C:/ so I can extend the drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move Unallocated Space on C behind C:/ so I can extend the drive?: Question is in the subject. I have Unallocated space on my C Drive that I *really* need to use but because it's not "Behind" C: I can't extend C to cover it. Is there anyway to fix this or am I up a creek?...
  8. How to move Unallocated Space on C behind C:/ so I can extend the drive?

How to move Unallocated Space on C behind C:/ so I can extend the drive?: Question is in the subject. I have Unallocated space on my C Drive that I *really* need to use but because it's not "Behind" C: I can't extend C to cover it. Is there anyway to fix this or am I up a creek?...
  9. How to move Unallocated Space on C behind C:/ so I can extend the drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it: Howdy, i often cannot move a folder to another location because windows says it's currently in use in another program. i checked and closed all programs. still the same error. i downloaded a cool program named "Lockhunter - a foolproof file unlocker". It sits in the...