Windows 10: How do I move my iTunes library (9,100 tunes) to Windows Media?

Discus and support How do I move my iTunes library (9,100 tunes) to Windows Media? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I move my iTunes library (9,100 tunes) to Windows Media?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DonBoJazz, Jun 10, 2019.

1. DonBoJazz Win User

How do I move my iTunes library (9,100 tunes) to Windows Media?

:)

DonBoJazz, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows 10 media player 12 stopped working

Hi Paul,

I suggest you to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below to sync iTunes with Windows Media Player

• Double-click on the Windows Media Player icon.
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Right-click inside the toolbar at the top of Windows Media Player. Click "File" and "Manage Libraries."
    • Click "Add." Add the library where your iTunes music is stored to Windows Media Player. This is the directory that was selected when iTunes was initially installed. Click "OK." iTunes and Windows Media Player will be synced.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jun 10, 2019
  3. itunes library

I know, I know, iTunes is crap yadda yadda. Now on to my post. I have a large iTunes library on a desktop PC. I am upgrading that PC with a new HDD, etc and am wondering if I can just copy the iTunes library folder over to the new HDD and hae everything work as it should. does anyone have experience with doing that?

Easy Rhino, Jun 10, 2019
  4. RCoon Win User

itunes library

Yes, you can. All you need to do is go into your iTunes' preferences menu and select which folder root the data is located in.

RCoon, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I move my iTunes library (9,100 tunes) to Windows Media? - Similar Threads - move iTunes library

2. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to edit my itunes library: unable to edit my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-edit-my-itunes-library/2f270954-baf9-4258-8f38-01af8aa522c1
  3. How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes: How do I move my music collection from groove to I tunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-music-collection-from-groove-to-i/0767984d-e522-4dd6-b47c-a6b5fec14318
  4. I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I-Tunes library "Files could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says it's a Windows...: I no longer can access my I-Tunes library. I get the message "Original file could not be found." I-Tunes Tech Support says the fault is with Windows. Is it?...
  5. uploading songs to my library in I Tunes

uploading songs to my library in I Tunes: I have uploaded 12 songs into my iTunes. Now I am lost, how do I now transfer that data songs and create a playlist? once I unplug the device I have been using I will lose the songs. I have unsuccessfully tried to create a playlist or file to store them in permanently. I am...
  6. how do i convert my itunes file to my windows media

how do i convert my itunes file to my windows media: how do I convert my I tunes library to my windows media and my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-my-itunes-file-to-my-windows/759413db-42ae-499a-a0ec-749482b163fd"
  7. Moving my iTunes library

Moving my iTunes library: I have a Bose SOUNDTOUCH 20 Series III and I can't locate my Music Library to add it to the service. i did some research on the Bose sight and found the following instructions for locating the Music Library. I've done step one and set iTunes to "Share iTunes Library XML...
  8. How do I resave an MP3 as an Itunes file, or copy it into my Itunes library?

How do I resave an MP3 as an Itunes file, or copy it into my Itunes library?: How do I resave an MP3 as an Itunes file, or copy it into my Itunes library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-resave-an-mp3-as-an-itunes-file-or-copy/23817171-6c5d-495c-9aa9-5f90fc9ca436"
  9. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?: How do I transfer music from Windows media player to an apple nano MP3 player or to the iTunes library? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-windows-media-player/414761ff-c0f7-4584-ba39-f6b8e3299897
  10. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes: How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to import itunes library to windows media player

2. how to import itunes to windows media player