Windows 10: how do I move my left margin?

Discus and support how do I move my left margin? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to I move my left margin to the left so that programs are displayed properly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TERRYGLEASON1, Nov 9, 2020.

1. how do I move my left margin?

How to I move my left margin to the left so that programs are displayed properly?

:)

TERRYGLEASON1, Nov 9, 2020

2. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether and just have the expanded margin with text instead of the icons. Thanks.

how do I move my left margin? [​IMG]

Dick Jagger, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

LARRYLARSON1, Nov 9, 2020
  4. how do I move my left margin?

margins in wordpad

Hi,

Change the Document Margins. Open your document in WordPad, click the menu button and select "Page Setup" from the menu to display the Page Setup window. Change the "Left," "Right," "Top" and "Bottom" margins in the Margins section. Note that all margins are
    shown in inches

Good luck...

MilagrosM2020, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

how do I move my left margin?

1. how do I move my left margin? - Similar Threads - move left margin

2. how do I move the taskbar in windows 11 to the left ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I move the taskbar in windows 11 to the left ?: need task bar on the left side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-the-taskbar-in-windows-11-to-the/bea24c04-2567-4098-8284-1f157e64db15
  3. how do I move the taskbar in windows 11 to the left ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I move the taskbar in windows 11 to the left ?: need task bar on the left side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-the-taskbar-in-windows-11-to-the/bea24c04-2567-4098-8284-1f157e64db15
  4. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  5. How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?

How do i move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen?: How do I move the taskbar back to the left side of the screen? I saw a similar question from someone back in November 2021, but still, this isn't yet available. When will it be or can we expect it to be in Windows 12?...
  6. How do I move my taskbar to the left-hand edge of the screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move my taskbar to the left-hand edge of the screen?: In Win 10 I had my taskbar on the left. Win 11 only allows top or bottom. What is the work-around?Thanks, Jake https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-taskbar-to-the-left-hand-edge-of/8f991576-e9b0-4f8d-95b8-7e820a5e4a46
  7. How do I move my taskbar to the left-hand edge of the screen?

How do I move my taskbar to the left-hand edge of the screen?: In Win 10 I had my taskbar on the left. Win 11 only allows top or bottom. What is the work-around?Thanks, Jake https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-my-taskbar-to-the-left-hand-edge-of/8f991576-e9b0-4f8d-95b8-7e820a5e4a46
  8. Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom.: Tiles are in left margin. I want them on the bottom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiles-are-in-left-margin-i-want-them-on-the-bottom/e5fdb7ba-bf42-4b72-9522-37aec182a6c7
  9. Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu left margin icons - expanded?: Is there a way to customize the Windows 10 start menu to always expand the left margin icons? There are three lines at the top left corner that can expand the left margin outward, but it collapses afterwards. I'd prefer to get rid of the alphabetized scroll list altogether...
  10. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

brackets of any kind to the left of the margin: I am trying to place brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in a Word 2010 document. In the image below, I would like to place the bracket from the words "Si viniera, me" to the words "buy you a house." Is this possible in Word 2010? [ATTACH]...