Windows 10: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Discus and support How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AstrixKO, Aug 6, 2019.

1. AstrixKO Win User

How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

:)

AstrixKO, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  3. TChen4 Win User
    Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, Aug 6, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? - Similar Threads - move office 2019

2. Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10: My HP Envy got trashed, thanks to very bad advice from an Independent Advisor regarding system restore in safe mode so I'm posting this on my new Lenovo Legion Y520. I've just finished installing all the Windows Updates and when I powered up a few days ago I was delighted...
  3. Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?

Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop?: Hi, How do I move an often used program from my windows desktop to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-an-often-used-program-from-my/4f3f5ba4-52f4-4013-a497-ebc1dd26ff1f"
  4. how do I disable Cortana from my laptop

in Cortana
    how do I disable Cortana from my laptop: Question as above - running Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-cortana-from-my-laptop/b5a6a219-0736-4f87-9e4d-392f748507fe"
  5. My laptop booted into a new default account, how do I get my old one back?

My laptop booted into a new default account, how do I get my old one back?: Recently, I opened my laptop and it loaded me into an account called 'mk' automatically. My account I usually use is named after me, 'Jessica', and wasn't there as a sign-in option. I tried logging out, restarting, and shutting down my laptop but my only result is to be...
  6. how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone

how do i transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone: how do I transfer pictures from my laptop to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-pictures-from-my-laptop-to-my/e8d93797-1089-49f4-831d-66510acc0e13"
  7. How do I uninstall Windows 10 from my old laptop to install activate in new laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall Windows 10 from my old laptop to install activate in new laptop?: I want to uninstall Windows 10 from my old laptop and install and activate the key on my new laptop. My account and ID will be the same. How to uninstall Windows completely from my old laptop?...
  8. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...: I need to copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/copy-or-move-yahoo-mail-contacts-from-my-old/cc848033-e45d-4df2-a514-ebf54a592861
  9. How do I keep my Groove Music playlists on my old laptop and transfer my playlists to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep my Groove Music playlists on my old laptop and transfer my playlists to my...: I am upgrading to a new laptop, same Lenovo brand, and want to keep my old laptop Groove Music playlists. I currently have Windows 10 Home but my new computer will have Windows 10 Pro. There must be a way to keep my playlists from one computer to another, but I can't seem...
  10. how do I fix my color on my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I fix my color on my laptop: my color on my laptop is wacky. How do I fix it tyvm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-fix-my-color-on-my-laptop/d66bfe86-1dee-46fe-ac54-8a918a5433fc