Windows 10: How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Discus and support How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AstrixKO, Aug 6, 2019.

1. AstrixKO Win User

How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop?

:)

AstrixKO, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2019
  3. TChen4 Win User
    Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, Aug 6, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

HUP and Windows 10

If your employer has a volume license for Office, and participates in the HUP, ask someone in your IT department to give you the company's code for the HUP. Then go online to the HUP website and do the deed.

HUP is the best deal, money-wise, but your copy of Office won't get updated with new features the way it would if you had an Office 365 subscription and you won't have access to the other Office 365 goodies.

Move fast: Microsoft announced that Office 2019 will be the last standalone version of Office.

BulldogXX, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I move my office 2019 hup licence from my old laptop to my new laptop? - Similar Threads - move office 2019

2. Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop: HiI bought my old laptop with W10 home pre installed, I then bought a W10/11 upgrade through MS store, I received a confirmation email but there was no digital licence attached to email see screen shots below.Now I have bought a new laptop & would like to use the W10/11 pro...
  3. Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move W10/11 licence from old laptop to new laptop: HiI bought my old laptop with W10 home pre installed, I then bought a W10/11 upgrade through MS store, I received a confirmation email but there was no digital licence attached to email see screen shots below.Now I have bought a new laptop & would like to use the W10/11 pro...
  4. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  5. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  6. MOVING MY LAPTOP TO MY SON WITH LICENCE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MOVING MY LAPTOP TO MY SON WITH LICENCE: I have three windows 10 licences in my e-mail. The laptops are being used by my son and daughter. I want to move the licences to their e-mail ids. Is there any way for that. thanks...
  7. Help moving my Windows 10 Pro licence to my new laptop (and reverting my old laptop back to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help moving my Windows 10 Pro licence to my new laptop (and reverting my old laptop back to...: Hi all. I had an old laptop that came with W10Home and I had purchased a retail key to upgrade it to W10Pro. I now have a new laptop, and I want to move the Pro licence to the new laptop while reverting to Home on the old laptop. Since the old laptop came with W10H, I don't...
  8. Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving my SSD from my old laptop to my new one: Hi, I currently have a SSD with Windows 10 in my old laptop which I would like to move to a new laptop which has Windows 10 Installed on a PCIe NVME SSD. I've already checked and there is room in my new laptop to install my old SSD in. Is it possible to do this so that...
  9. Move licence to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Move licence to a new laptop: Hi, My old laptop has died and I want to know if the licence that was installed on the dead laptop is transferable to a new laptop. Is there a way to find out through my Microsoft account? This is what I see in my MS account: [ATTACH]...
  10. How do I link my old laptop to my new laptop in a network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I link my old laptop to my new laptop in a network?: My network only shows one device when I have two laptops. I want them both to show up on the network, even though both work separately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-link-my-old-laptop-to-my-new-laptop-in-a/31a08e68-b355-49fb-8a6c-1bfbaee29725

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hup office move licence