Windows 10: how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

Discus and support how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant seem to change from os to data drive on this desktop\... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brandongilmore1, Apr 2, 2020.

1. how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

i cant seem to change from os to data drive on this desktop\

:)

brandongilmore1, Apr 2, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Macazine Win User
    Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Junaid_A Win User

how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

Cannot save files to network drives anymore

Hi Brendo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Which account was used to sign in to Office, when the user attempted to save files to the mapped drive?

This could be due to the incorrect user information used. You may want to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Open Word 2016, and navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign out of all the accounts under User Information.
    • Restart Office, navigate to
      File > Account
    • Sign In to use the work email for user information.
    • Now, try saving the Office documents to the mapped drive.

If the issue persists, as the issue is related to Server, I suggest you to post your query in the
    TechNet
    forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Servers to assist you with this.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive

1. how do i move my save files for pc games from the os drive to data drive - Similar Threads - move save files

2. How do I move my Windows OS to a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move my Windows OS to a new drive?: I'm trying to move windows onto my NVME drive and everywhere I look has a lengthy process about backing up files. I've already wiped my PC clean, as I'm starting on a new slate. What is the fastest way to just move the OS?...
  3. How do I move my Windows OS to a new drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move my Windows OS to a new drive?: I'm trying to move windows onto my NVME drive and everywhere I look has a lengthy process about backing up files. I've already wiped my PC clean, as I'm starting on a new slate. What is the fastest way to just move the OS?...
  4. How do I move my Windows OS to a new drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  6. How do I move files from one drive to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move files from one drive to my computer?: How do I move files from one drive to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-files-from-one-drive-to-my-computer/a81c9f23-ee84-4b33-8def-8c6ae00cc1c4
  7. How do I move my OS to another drive?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I move my OS to another drive?: I want to quickly move my OS from my current physically damaged drive to my new one and recover the lost system files with sfc /scannow. Is that possible?...
  8. How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to retrieve the data saved in PC drive?: I saved my personal data over pc drive using microsoft account now i want to transfer it to my laptop. Any guidence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-data-saved-in-pc-drive/476eae6c-9fa9-47d0-958e-7fce18e8e655
  9. How can I move everything from my OS (C) Drive to my DATA (D) Drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I move everything from my OS (C) Drive to my DATA (D) Drive?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I wanna move everything from temp folders and so on from my OS (C) Drive to my DATA (D) Drive without creating Aria Debug files or other issues how would I do this? Because I already have everything pointing to my DATA (D) Drive but I have...
  10. How do i move apps and games to data from this pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i move apps and games to data from this pc: I don't have enough space in the this pc drive but I have enough in the "data" drive how do I move it??????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-move-apps-and-games-to-data-from-this-pc/249f9b4c-b4f4-4a86-a647-53c39176b67e