Windows 10: How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my...

Discus and support How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't Office 365 download to my hdd (D drive) when my setting show all apps to download to that drive? In my computer my C drive is the SSD and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hjordes, May 23, 2019.

1. Hjordes Win User

How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my...

Why won't Office 365 download to my hdd (D drive) when my setting show all apps to download to that drive?
    In my computer my C drive is the SSD and my D drive is the HDD. I changed the settings under "storage" in my computer so that all apps would download to my HDD, restarted my computer, and installed Office 365. It still installed on my SSD C drive.

Can I move Office 365 from my SSD to my HDD?

:)

Hjordes, May 23, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 23, 2019
  3. Clone HDD to a SSD

I'm planing to upgrade my new laptop HDD to SSD while using my HDD as a storage media on my laptop. My laptop came with windows 10 Home OEM. If I cloned the HDD will the windows be activated after I
    cloned or will it be deactivated?? And what happend to other activated softwares like MS Office and Antivirus Softwares???

Thank you for your support.

Kasun Anuradha, May 23, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my...

SSD VS HDD

Storage wise an SSD is absolutely no different to a HDD - 500GB SSD = 500GB HDD.

The difference between an SSD and an HDD is mainly Read/Write speed - How fast Windows, Applications and Files load

An SSD is much faster than an HDD

Also SSD's do not need defragmenting as they employ a totally different method of storing files and deleting files.

I Hope this Answers your Question!

DaveM121, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I move office from my SSD to my HDD? It won't download to my HDD despite my... - Similar Threads - move office SSD

2. Can I move my Windows to SSD from HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I move my Windows to SSD from HDD: I have upgraded my PC to have SSD memory but I don't know how to move my now Windows 11 to the SSD. I use to have a Windows thumb drive but I lost it a while back and buying a new one is out of the question atm b/c it cost to much. Everything I search online on how to move it...
  3. Can I move my Windows to SSD from HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I move my Windows to SSD from HDD: I have upgraded my PC to have SSD memory but I don't know how to move my now Windows 11 to the SSD. I use to have a Windows thumb drive but I lost it a while back and buying a new one is out of the question atm b/c it cost to much. Everything I search online on how to move it...
  4. My SSD and my HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD and my HDD: I have 2 drives one labeled C: and D: . The C: says its a SSD and the D: is a HDD. I'm currently on the C drive. The computer was used. The C keeps running out of memory which is the SSD. So is there a way I can install Windows 10 on the Drive? Thanks for Help. Image Below...
  5. My SSD and my HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My SSD and my HDD: I have 2 drives one labeled C: and D: . The C: says its a SSD and the D: is a HDD. I'm currently on the C drive. The computer was used. The C keeps running out of memory which is the SSD. So is there a way I can install Windows 10 on the Drive? Thanks for Help. Image Below...
  6. My SSD and my HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?: I bought a ssd and I need to know how i can transfer all my files from that hard drive to the ssd. I deleted enough apps to make sure my HDD has enough space to transfer all the downloads and files, etc, to my SSD. I also want to make it so windows boots off my SSD instead of...
  8. Move my OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Move my OS from HDD to SSD: If I move my OS to my SSD from my HDD, whether I decide to clone the hard drive or do a clean Reinstall, will it still recognize my desktop? like will all of my applications still be installed and will all of my games be installed along with all of my save files and/or memory...
  9. Moving my OS from HDD to SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving my OS from HDD to SSD: Hey guys, Doing a massive overhaul of my computer and finally moving my OS to my HDD to SSD. New everything, the only things I am keeping is my power supply and HDD. I read that to do it without wiping, I'd need a cloning tool. However, I don't care enough about that. All...
  10. Move my os from a HDD into a SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move my os from a HDD into a SSD: Greetings. What's the best FREE tool/method to simply move the os from a 1tb HDD into a 120gb SSD? I don't need to save personal files or anything since the HDD will remain as a secondary drive. But almost every single guide I found is suggesting using a paid software (like...