Windows 10: how do i move pdf files to folder

Discus and support how do i move pdf files to folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I move pdf files to a specific folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lisabassat, Sep 21, 2019.

1. how do i move pdf files to folder

how do I move pdf files to a specific folder

:)

lisabassat, Sep 21, 2019

2. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Searching in PDF?

Hey guys, I need to look up a large list of data from a PDF file, basically just to check if each entry of the list is in the pdf. Is there some way to do this without having to check one by one?

ebolamonkey3, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

how do i move pdf files to folder

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

how do i move pdf files to folder

1. how do i move pdf files to folder - Similar Threads - move pdf files

2. How do I delete or move files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete or move files: When I try to delete or move a file it tells me I need administrative permission although my account signed in IS administrator. I have tried to change the permissions under the file but it tells me I don't have permission. Please help....
  3. How do I delete or move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete or move files: When I try to delete or move a file it tells me I need administrative permission although my account signed in IS administrator. I have tried to change the permissions under the file but it tells me I don't have permission. Please help....
  4. How do I move photos to a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  5. How do I move photos to a folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  6. Do not delete pdf file in Download folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Do not delete pdf file in Download folder: Please,I have one problem.I don't delete pdf files in my Download folder.Filename are...
  7. how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it

in Windows 10 Support
    how do i unlock a file or folder so i can move it: Howdy, i often cannot move a folder to another location because windows says it's currently in use in another program. i checked and closed all programs. still the same error. i downloaded a cool program named "Lockhunter - a foolproof file unlocker". It sits in the...
  8. How To Move Folders And Files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Move Folders And Files?: i want to move some folders and files, some of the folders contain applications, how do i do this and have the registry account for these moves? way back in the day there was a free program called folder mover or the like which, when you used it to move folders or files,...
  9. how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???: how do I upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-pdf-file-to-facebook/4fe6743f-e34d-4451-bfea-63061ec4e3c3"
  10. How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?

How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file?: How do I convert a jpeg file to a pdf file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-convert-a-jpeg-file-to-a-pdf-file/a54cc38b-7302-466f-ae68-195a2c976618"