Windows 10: how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

Discus and support how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I move photos loaded in to Photos via a transfer device into my folder in Picture Library... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaureenCreegan, Nov 11, 2019.

1. how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

how do I move photos loaded in to Photos via a transfer device into my folder in Picture Library

:)

MaureenCreegan, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Aksa8 Win User

Slow Loading Of Photos Library

Hi,

When I connect my Windows Phone 8.1 to my Windows 7 Home Basic desktop, on occasions, the process of "loading photos library" is exceedingly slow.

Also, as the "photos library" loads, the computer becomes "sluggish" and opening of other folders/files slows down.

This happens even when there are no photos on the phone.

What is this "photos library" being "loaded"
    how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library 50ba3170-22a2-4022-a02a-1e90222f8fae.jpg
    and how can the problem be resolved?

A screenshot is attached.

Thanks

Aksa8, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Photos App Not Displaying all Photos and Folders

I've been trying to research this issue and have tried a number of fixes. Here is the situation:

• I am using a network drive for my photos
    • "Collection" will not show all of my photos - many are missing.
    • If I go to "Folders" view:
      • Some will show only a subset of the photos.
      • Others will not show any photos at all.
      • Several folders don't show up at all (yet if I search for them in the search bar, they do)
    • If in Windows Explorer I click on any of the missing photos or folders, they all open with no issues with the photos App

I have tried a number of fixes:

• I have used the windows app troubleshooter
    • I reset the photos app
    • I have added and removed the folders in the photos app settings
    • I uninstalled and re-installed the photos app
    • I "refreshed" folders within the app
    • I changed permissions for the photos folder
      • Added SYSTEM to all sub-folders and files
    In all I have spent hours trying to get this to work - and its not. I really want to use the photos app to manage my extensive library of family photos. Any other suggestions to get this to work? Is this a known issue with Windows 10 Photos App?

Thank You!

TomPinchuk, Nov 11, 2019
  4. lowdown Win User

how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

Photos Folder

Have a big problem in finding photos I want to upload to site. Now using Windows Photos and also Google photos.

Just need photos when loaded from CD card to wind up in single photos, so I easily can find in one folder in Library.

Thanks ahead of time.

lowdown, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

1. how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library - Similar Threads - move photos loaded

2. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  3. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?: I have moved Photos in the past to my desktop, but Photos doesn't seem to want to give me the option any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks....
  4. How Do I Move a Photo to Windows 10 Desktop from Photos?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i load photos imported to a folder on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i load photos imported to a folder on windows 11: Question as above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-photos-imported-to-a-folder-on/f0cf3320-1787-4081-9ad9-f7852d380523
  6. how do i load photos imported to a folder on windows 11

how do i load photos imported to a folder on windows 11: Question as above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-load-photos-imported-to-a-folder-on/f0cf3320-1787-4081-9ad9-f7852d380523
  7. How do I move photos to a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  8. How do I move photos to a folder?

How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  9. moving photos in a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    moving photos in a folder: how does one rearranging photos in a windows 10 folders ? I could do it in vista.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-photos-in-a-folder/d3fbc004-3dd2-4bba-8ac2-4b185f8de5f6"
  10. Photo Folders Loading...loading...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Folders Loading...loading...: When accessing my photos in Windows 10 via the Pictures file folder, not the Photos app, (that's a whole 'nuther problem) the photo thumbnails continuously keep trying to load every time I scroll. "This PC > Pictures > Folder Name" is displayed along the top. Anytime I...