Windows 10: How do I move photos to a folder?

Discus and support How do I move photos to a folder? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DenitaArnold_800, Oct 22, 2021.

1. How do I move photos to a folder?

I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I want to move them to a certain folder. How do I do that?I don't want to move them to one drive or create a new folder. Please help.

:)

DenitaArnold_800, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

How do I move photos from the my photo app to the pictures folder on the C drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and right click on the photo.

• Select Open Folder.

• From there you will be able to copy all the photos to C: drive
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Save photo folders

Hello Cece,

There are several ways for you to transfer your photos to your USB device. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Plug-in the USB device to your computer.
    • Using File Explorer navigate to your photo folders and highlight them.
    • Click Move to and choose Choose location...
    • Then select the USB device you want to store your photo folders to.
    • Or, you can drag and drop the photo folders to the removable USB device location folder and it will copy the files to the destination folder.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Oct 22, 2021
  4. How do I move photos to a folder?

SlideShow in Photos app does not display more that 30 photos

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to remove and re-add the photos folder from Photo app. Follow the steps below:

• Open Photos App.

• Click on Settings.

• Under Sources click on the X mark next to the folder location listed to delete the location from Photos App.

• Once done try to re-add the folder by clicking on Add a Folder.

• Restart the computer and check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

How do I move photos to a folder?

1. How do I move photos to a folder? - Similar Threads - move photos folder

2. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  3. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  4. How do I move photos to a folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move photos to a folder?: I don't like Windows 11. They took away features I really liked, or hidden them. I can't move any photos to a selected folder. The move to feature is gone. I don't want to move to One Drive. I want my photos where I can get to them.I uploaded photos to my pictures and now I...
  5. Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving iCloud Photos FOLDER: Purely for personal organizational preferences, I want to move the "iCloud Photos" folder from MS Windows "Pictures" folder to a a subfolder under "Pictures," where I am attempting to centralize and accumulate the various files and folders that deal with web based storage and...
  6. how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library

how do I move photos loaded into Photo on a Window 10 to a folder in Picutres library: how do I move photos loaded in to Photos via a transfer device into my folder in Picture Library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-photos-loaded-into-photo-on-a-window/add330c7-a547-48fe-b60d-586bc9a81aa5"
  7. How do I move a WindowsApps folder app?

How do I move a WindowsApps folder app?: Here's the scenario. Running latest Windows 10 version 1903 Yours truly got a new SSD. Initialized, runs fine, shows up in My PC. Great. I want to move The Outer Worlds, installed through GamePass on one of my HDDs, to my new SSD. Should be a trivial click on "Move" from...
  8. how do i move pdf files to folder

how do i move pdf files to folder: how do I move pdf files to a specific folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-pdf-files-to-folder/d4a08ed0-b105-4cb9-8521-e7995dd0447e"
  9. moving photos in a folder

moving photos in a folder: how does one rearranging photos in a windows 10 folders ? I could do it in vista.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-photos-in-a-folder/d3fbc004-3dd2-4bba-8ac2-4b185f8de5f6"
  10. How do I delete or move parent folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I delete or move parent folder?: So, today I was cleaning up my laptop and I tried moving the 3D Objects folder into the Downloads folder through properties. Instead of becoming a child folder like I had hoped, it is now synced with the Downloads folder. I have tried moving it back to be named 3D Objects...