Windows 10: How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE?

Discus and support How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Default printer remains OFFLINE .. How do I change status to ONLINE?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HPelite User, Apr 20, 2019.

1. How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE?

Default printer remains OFFLINE .. How do I change status to ONLINE?

:)

HPelite User, Apr 20, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

printer status

Hi Dick,

You may modify the settings to change the printer status. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    to change printer status from offline to online.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Printer Online/Offline Status.

Hi Snipe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to this computer prior to the issue?
    2. What is the make and model number of your printer?
    3. When exactly do you face this issue?

I suggest you to first Set The Printer As Default and then refer
    Change the printer's status to "online" and change the default status to
    online.

This way, the printer will be default and the status will be always Online.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 20, 2019
  4. Jacko28er Win User

How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE?

Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE?

1. How do I move printer status from OFFLINE to ONLINE? - Similar Threads - move printer status

2. How do I get the printer online from an offline status?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the printer online from an offline status?: How do I get the printer online from an offline status? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-printer-online-from-an-offline/216c8cf6-923a-4ad9-8889-3a513b197e2b
  3. How do I get the printer online from an offline status?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get the printer online from an offline status?: How do I get the printer online from an offline status? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-the-printer-online-from-an-offline/216c8cf6-923a-4ad9-8889-3a513b197e2b
  4. Printer Offline status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Offline status: Having two different issues with our printers connecting and getting up and running. We have two hp laserjet pro mfp m227fdw printers using Windows 10 and connecting over the same wifi.The first issue when connecting to the printer A is the printer is offline and can not get...
  5. How can I change a printer from offline to online?

How can I change a printer from offline to online?: How can I change a printer from offline to online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-a-printer-from-offline-to-online/00523cd7-9747-4970-8def-cba95f488a84
  6. My printer status is offline. How do I change the status to online?

My printer status is offline. How do I change the status to online?: My printer status is offline which means it is unable to print a document etc. But it prints test pages and from my iPhone. My question is how do I change the status to online? Thank you...
  7. How to change Printer status from Offline to Online in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Printer status from Offline to Online in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Printers on Windows 10 can have a status of offline and online. I was surprised to find that because everyone wants their printer to be available and ready for print. One should know that when a printer goes offline, it [...] This post How to change Printer...
  8. How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online?

How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online?: How do I change the status of my printer from offline to online? We had a new BT modem installed yesterday and the printer was working afterwards, but it's not working today. It's Murphy's law - I have lots of printing to do and have promised to do some for one of my...
  9. Windows 10 Printer Online/Offline Status.

Windows 10 Printer Online/Offline Status.: Printer defaults to "OFFLINE" I want default to be ONLINE ??? ***Changed Original Title From: Windows 10 printer*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-printer-onlineoffline-status/5a089008-6ae7-4f18-9d45-66b2a6fe98d9
  10. How do I turn an offline printer online?

How do I turn an offline printer online?: How do you turn a printer that's offline to online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-an-offline-printer-online/0402aa06-24d3-4587-a718-e71bfa0a38d0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move printer from offline status