Windows 10: How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????

Discus and support How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive???? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This KB displays dozen of pages and still can't find the answer. I have 2 computers. One at home and one at the office. I want files in Recycle Bins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GaryZeune, Nov 3, 2020.

1. GaryZeune Win User

How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????

This KB displays dozen of pages and still can't find the answer.

I have 2 computers. One at home and one at the office. I want files in Recycle Bins available both home and office but when I drag and drop recycel Bin to OneDrive, Win 10 only displays ?Create Shortcut." How do I move Recycle Bin to DropBox or OneDrive?

Thx.

:)

GaryZeune, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Deitools Win User
    OneDrive and Recycle bin

I am a bit confused on how OneDrive and deleted items work.

I've my desktop synched, and when I delete an item it goes to my Windows 10 Recycle bin (and also OneDrive Recycle bin).

If I log on to another PC, Would the recycle bin sync?

How about creating an item from OneDrive web portal and deleting it? Sometimes I see it in my desktop recycle bin and sometimes not.

Can anybody explain?

Thanks!

Deitools, Nov 3, 2020
  4. How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????

Lost Recycle Bin in Windows 10

Hello,

We highly suggest to follow the steps below:

• Click the Start button , type desktop icons into the search box, and then click Show or hide common icons on the desktop.
    • In the Desktop Icon Settings dialog box, do one of the following: To hide the Recycle Bin, clear the Recycle Bin check box. ...
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Trixie Mop, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive????

1. How do I MOVE the Recycle Bin to OneDrive???? - Similar Threads - MOVE Recycle Bin

2. How do I recover a deleted file in Microsoft OneDrive or Windows Recycle Bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a deleted file in Microsoft OneDrive or Windows Recycle Bin?: I opened the OneDrive website onedrive.live.com and sign in there.Navigate to the "Recycle Bin" section on the left-hand side of the screen.Locate the deleted file from the list.But there is no "Restore" to move the file back to its original location....
  3. How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?: How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin? I got a message saying something got deleted and ended up there, but I have no idea how to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-my-onedrive-recycling-bin/c775694c-48be-4726-9b25-d1015b952062
  4. How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin?: How do I access my OneDrive Recycling Bin? I got a message saying something got deleted and ended up there, but I have no idea how to access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-my-onedrive-recycling-bin/c775694c-48be-4726-9b25-d1015b952062
  5. Files spontaneously moved to Recycle Bin in OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files spontaneously moved to Recycle Bin in OneDrive: Hello I have some shared libraries from my work OneDrive account that are viewed on my local laptop. I was doing some standard file operations, in this case I created a new subfolder, and copied files into it. After doing so, I watched as files spontaneously disappeared....
  6. Can't move stuff to recycle bin.

Can't move stuff to recycle bin.: So I've been trying to put stuff into the recycle bin but for a specific file it says that it's open in another program, I've checked task manager but not one thing that is related to the file is in task manager, I just really wanna delete this duplicate of something because...
  7. Recycle Bin Move Cancel

Recycle Bin Move Cancel: I need help. I was cleaning out some old files on my laptop and accidentally deleted the whole folder, no big deal so far. I hit CTRL+Z to put the folder back in, and I accidentally misread the "Moving Files From Recycling Bin" message and cancelled the moving of the files....
  8. Size of Recycle Bin in OneDrive

Size of Recycle Bin in OneDrive: what is the maximum size of a file able to be deleted and moved to the recycle bin in OneDrive (web versión)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-recycle-in-onedrive/11b14817-b5e1-44f4-ae1c-2abbaa3f612c"
  9. Can't move files into the Recycle Bin

Can't move files into the Recycle Bin: I have a new HP Envy laptop running the current Windows 10 SW. I have a pair of .PNG files and a PDF file on my desktop that I cannot "delete" or "move" into the Recycle Bin. I have administrator permissions. The Recycle Bin "properties" indicates there is over 118GB of...
  10. How do I access the recycle bin?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I access the recycle bin?: How do I access the recycle bin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/how-do-i-access-the-recycle/5a8bfc30-e51f-49ad-924c-03b337e31cfd