Windows 10: How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?

Discus and support How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by susesug, Sep 1, 2019.

1. susesug Win User

How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop?

How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop screen?

:)

susesug, Sep 1, 2019

2. taskbar

Hi Roger,

Thank you for sharing this to the Microsoft Community. We suggest that you follow these steps for possible solution:

• Right-click on an empty area of the taskbar. If in tablet mode, hold your finger on the taskbar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Toggle Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode to on. You can also do the same for tablet mode.

In addition to that, you can follow the reply of johnhart061 on this
    thread for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Marvin Barc, Sep 1, 2019
  3. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I move the taskbar to the bottom of the desktop? - Similar Threads - move taskbar bottom

2. How do I move the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move the taskbar?: Laptop screens are wide and narrow. Having the taskbar at the bottom makes it even narrower. In all previous versions of Windows I could move the taskbar and dock it on the right side of the screen. How do I do it in windows 11?...
  3. How do I move taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move taskbar?: How do I move taskbar ? I right click on blank space & click settings. I click on settings but the next screen but no setting shows move taskbar setting shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-taskbar/9d2258ed-422d-48f2-93fb-ecbcae87b924
  4. How do I move taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move taskbar?: How do I move taskbar ? I right click on blank space & click settings. I click on settings but the next screen but no setting shows move taskbar setting shows up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-taskbar/9d2258ed-422d-48f2-93fb-ecbcae87b924
  5. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  6. how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop

how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop: how do I move an app from the taskbar to the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-an-app-from-the-taskbar-to-the/f3505c9b-a2c8-46a3-be0a-e0397490624d
  7. how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop

how do i move a app from taskbar to desktop: how do I move app from taskbar to deskyop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-app-from-taskbar-to-desktop/a212dcbe-dfdf-4317-8387-7db9c708aabe
  8. how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to move taskbar to the bottom of screen: moving taskbar from left side of screen to the bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/how-to-move-taskbar-to-the-bottom-of-screen/94b18541-814c-4334-8c99-15fafe72f075
  9. How do I move object from taskbar to desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I move object from taskbar to desktop: I see several other locked questions of this topic. But not one of them has a solution. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS to tell me to right click and select 'copy' or 'send to desktop' The only options I have on the tile are "Turn live tile off" "Tile size: Small Med Lrg"...
  10. How to move taskbar back down to bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to move taskbar back down to bottom: I accidentally hit some key or something, and the taskbar that was sitting happily at the bottom of the screen shifted to the middle of the screen, leaving the bottom of the screen totally black and blank. I do not want to have to move it to the left or top or right but want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move taskbar to bottom of desktop

2. how to move the taskbar to the bottom

3. how do i move my taskbar to the bottom

4. move desktop icon to bottom taskbar,
  5. how to move taskbar from up to bottam,
  6. how to move taskbar to bottom,
  7. how to move your taskbar to bottom,
  8. how to move task bar to bottom of desktop,
  9. taskbar wont move to bottom,
  10. how to move the desktop bar to bottom,
  11. how to move back desktop to bottom,