Windows 10: How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it?

Discus and support How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SlaynXav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e59rhc/how_do_i_move_this_unallocated_volume_to_the/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SlaynXav, Dec 2, 2019.

1. How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it?

/u/SlaynXav, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Honey Win User

Not Getting Able to Merge Drive with Unallocated Space!

i tried to Delete Part K which is now Unallocated Drive, i right clicked on Part I, selected option "Merge" now Drive is not being shown on list, not able to merge.

Honey, Dec 2, 2019
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Not Getting Able to Merge Drive with Unallocated Space!

You should be able to right click on partition I:, in Disk Management, and select Extend volume... to add the unallocated space to partition I:. It should be as simple as that. You can't "merge" unallocated space with a partition, because unallocated space is not a partition. To "merge" 2 things those things need to be the same type of thing.

And no, it's not illegal to copy files to another drive.

MrGenius, Dec 2, 2019
  4. How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it?

I AM UNABLE TO EXPAND VOLUME OF C DRIVE FROM UNALLOCATED PARTITION

I CREATED AN UNALLOCATED PARTITION BY SHRINKING VOLUME OF D DRIVE

AND NOW I CANNOT ALLOCATE THIS UNALLOCATED VOLUME TO EXPAND VOLUME OF C DRIVE OR ANY OTHER DRIVE

BUT THIS UNALLOCATED VOLUME CAN BE REALLOCATED TO D DRIVE BY EXPANDING ITS VOLUME. PLEASE HELP

HOW CAN I DO IT?

AND IF IT IS NOT POSSIBLE THEN WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND IT?

AshutoshMahato, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it?

1. How do I move this unallocated volume to the right of my E: Drive to be able to expand it? - Similar Threads - move unallocated volume

2. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  3. How do I expand the space on my C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I expand the space on my C drive?: I am trying to expand space on my C Drive, but in management the extend volume prompt is not available and is grayed out. I have a lot of unallocated space, but it won’t let me extend the volume on the C drive....
  4. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk: CC There is a thing between unallocated and C drive, is there a master know how to delete it, I want to expand C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-volume-between-an-extended/64b225f3-786f-4555-a0b1-42338919d993
  5. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk: CC There is a thing between unallocated and C drive, is there a master know how to delete it, I want to expand C drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-volume-between-an-extended/64b225f3-786f-4555-a0b1-42338919d993
  6. How do I delete a volume between an extended volume and an unallocated disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How do I move the unallocated partition from disk 1 to disk 0 ? I'm trying to expand the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I move the unallocated partition from disk 1 to disk 0 ? I'm trying to expand the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JASON--larking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibn1js/how_do_i_move_the_unallocated_partition_from_disk/
  8. Expanding volume of my C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Expanding volume of my C drive: My C drive is full. I have an empty D drive. I have a ton of unallocated space behind the D drive. Has anyone figured out how to get the unallocated storage into my C drive? I tried to delete the D drive, but that isn't allowed. I'm about at wit's end here and would...
  9. Can't create new volume or expand existing volume out of unallocated space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create new volume or expand existing volume out of unallocated space.: [ATTACH] Hello, I just can't stand it anymore. I'm so annoyed and pissed. So I have these partitions and I want to expand my D drive (named "Hitachi") by the 466,28 GB unallocated space. The thing is I can't - "Not enought space to complete this operation", something...
  10. How do I expand my "C" drive with a new created volume?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I expand my "C" drive with a new created volume?: Hi All, Just shrank my boot system "E" drive slightly, now how do I move the new volume into the "C" drive? Thanks! [img] 25186